The following add-on had errors and could not be loaded:
Carved in Stone
Please report this to the author or maintainer of this add-on.
Macro/file '~add-ons/Carved_in_Stone/units/Dwarves' is missing
message= _ "That is what smells of decay! Mushrooms! We should not get too close! It certainly will take us some time to march through the marshes."
message= _ "I am afraid we do not have a choice other than directly marching through it."
This campaign is by no means finished at this point of time. Yet, I decided to release the campaign since the current progress of the campaign development allows a thematic cut resulting in a roughly closed plot. This first part now needs your attention and gaming expertise. I would appreciate it very much, if you had the time to play through this part and give me feedback. Help me make a good campaign out of it.
If you like to, you may use the following scheme to give feedback for single scenarios:
1. What version of Wesnoth have you played the scenario on?
2. How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
3. How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
4. How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario? Are there any spelling mistakes or text passages that could and should be improved?
5. What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
6. How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
7. What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
8. Did you encounter any bug?
Furthermore, you may use the following scheme to give feedback for the campaign as a whole:
1. How difficult did you find the campaign as a whole? (1-10) Does the description 'Intermediate difficulty' fit well?
2. Was the main plot clear and interesting? Do you think the plot fits into the world of wesnoth?
3. Did you make use of the new dwarvish units? Did you find them interesting and fun? Were they balanced? Do they fit into the dwarvish race?
4. How fun do you think the campaign as a whole is? (1-10)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests