Shortcuts :argh:

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ravana
Forum Moderator

Re: Shortcuts :argh:

Post by Ravana »

Best thing to do is add part to that glossary that people can update with their addon related acronyms. Currently it has only general and core ones, not any umc related.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Some add-on related acronyms are there. But if it was better updated, the acronyms would not be troublesome as much as they can be now. An automated system to replace these shortcuts by acrnms from a certain index would be perfect, but that would be simply too much work.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Dugi wrote:Some add-on related acronyms are there. But if it was better updated, the acronyms would not be troublesome as much as they can be now. An automated system to replace these shortcuts by acrnms from a certain index would be perfect, but that would be simply too much work.
Only one I recognized there is LotI so I couldnt be sure if they were all addons.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

WC - Walking Corpse (undead), WC = World Conquest...
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Ravana wrote:Only one I recognized there is LotI so I couldnt be sure if they were all addons.
Seriously? You don't know IftU? You should try that, it's really awesome.
ChaosRider wrote:WC - Walking Corpse (undead), WC = World Conquest...
That is another complication with shotcut usage...