Sequel of The fall of Wesnoth.

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AbhishekPd

Sequel of The fall of Wesnoth.

Post by AbhishekPd »

What is the sequel of the fall of of wesnoth? When is it coming? Please keep me updated. Thanks.
Last edited by AbhishekPd on December 8th, 2013, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dugi

Re: Sequel of The fall of Wesnoth.

Post by Dugi »

Edit your post and remove the e-mail address from it. Do never post your e-mail address on a public place, or you can expect to receive tons of spam so that you'll have to use a new e-mail address. Nobody will probably send anything to your e-mail address, because we can't be sure that you're asking this just to learn some e-mail addresses and sell them.

I don't know about any sequel to The Fall of Wesnoth. Some campaigns, like The Settlers of Light, might be somewhat related, but I have never heard of any official sequel to it.

There are some compaigns that take place long after the Fall, like Under the Burning Suns, Invasion from the Unknown, After the Storm, The Legend Begins (I am not sure with this one) or Legend of the Invincibles (only a half of it).
Last edited by Dugi on December 7th, 2013, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

I don't know about any sequel to The Fall of Wesnoth. Some campaigns, like The Settlers of Light, might be somewhat related, but I have never heard of any official sequel to it.
It wasn't at all related to The Fall of Wesnoth.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

My apologies, I thought it was (don't know why, I was reading the storyline some time ago). I have scratched it in my post above.
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

The Sojournings of Grog is also a post-Fall campaign. Of course, it goes without saying that pretty much all of these campaigns follow their own disparate continuities (save AtS, since it’s a sequel to IftU).
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
AbhishekPd

Post by AbhishekPd »

Ok. I'll keep that in mind(about my email). Thanks for your replies.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

The Fall of Wesnoth? Wasn't that campaign abandoned after part I? Anyways, I heard a similar campaign was in the works (maybe the name was Cataclysm), but I think this one was put on hold.

@Dugi: The Legend Begins does not take place after the Fall, but way before it (01 YW).
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium