help please!

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
ryuzaky77

help please!

Post by ryuzaky77 »

hello i download sx collection map pack from add ons panel in game but the maps do not appear when i click to remove addons its shows that i installed the map pack but they dont appear D:

EDIT: yeah no one helps you on this forum :(
Crow_T

Re: help please!

Post by Crow_T »

Can you be a bit more clear as to what you are trying to do? If english isn't your native language you could try posting in your native language, this forum is pretty diverse. Also help please is a very bad thread title, try to be more descriptive.
ryuzaky77

Post by ryuzaky77 »

Crow_T wrote:Can you be a bit more clear as to what you are trying to do? If english isn't your native language you could try posting in your native language, this forum is pretty diverse. Also help please is a very bad thread title, try to be more descriptive.
From searching this forum alot of people said is a problem with Ageless era that makes some addons not work but the thing that is happening to me: i install sx collection map pack after installing it will show that some maps require ageless era and i install ageless era too after i installed everything when i go to multiplayer at loading it stopping at reading files and cache folder or something like that and i need to exit the game with task manager and when i come back in the game i dont have the maps from sx collection and ageless era appears sometimes and sometimes not when i host but i can play from other people hosting the maps or the ageless era i really need help because i tried alot of things like: deleting the cache folder or uninstalling all my addons and reinstall them again :(

EDIT: i manually installed some map packs from addons site they worked i tried sx collection too but no luck sx collection maps still not working
lipk

Post by lipk »

ageless era is a huge addon depending on your hardware it may take several minutes for the game to load it when it says "reading files and creating cache" it isn't stuck it's running it's just very slow be patient wait until it finishes and everything will be fine and fancy please in the future use punctutation because it is very annoying to read posts like this (isn't it)
ryuzaky77

Post by ryuzaky77 »

lipk wrote:ageless era is a huge addon depending on your hardware it may take several minutes for the game to load it when it says "reading files and creating cache" it isn't stuck it's running it's just very slow be patient wait until it finishes and everything will be fine and fancy please in the future use punctutation because it is very annoying to read posts like this (isn't it)
i will try to wait and sorry for no punctuation xD