RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v0.3.2- 10.07.2020

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TrashMan

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v1.15

Post by TrashMan »

Oh well, that clears that issue.
Thanks...expect to see a new release soonish .. I still have some mission to test and 2-3 more to make before the whole things is complte.
Light travels much faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

V%&#$!

Can't get the changes to work.
No matter where I put bonus and carryover_percentage lines, every time I play he mission again, I get 80& of the gold and a full early finish bonus!

WTf?? Don't these go at the top of hte scenario definition? It didn't work. Tried putting them inside a victory event..didn't work..

ARGH!
Light travels much faster than sound, that's why some people seem bright until you hear them speak.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

Be sure you have "victory_when_enemies_defeated=no" (or whatever it is) at the top too. I think the default "...defeated=yes" overrides the other stuff.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

What does that have to do with gold carryover percentage?

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

It defines a victory condition, which appears to overwrite whatever settings you specify.
It may or may not be the problem, try it and find out.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

That makes no sense...Why the hell shouldn't it work?

The gold caryover is not tied to type of victory.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
TrashMan

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v1.20

Post by TrashMan »

PEOPLES... The campaign is still alive...kinda...sorta

I'm trying ot port it to 1.11.2 with ... not much sucess.
After fixing tons and tons of errors and old incompabilities, it stil ldoesn't work

Basicly, it refuses to find the first scenario....

I'm gonna upload it to the add-ons section. It won't work, so I advise people not to DL this version unless they plan on helping me get it ironed out.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
Eugen

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v1.20

Post by Eugen »

Hello, I've played through the first scenario, but when the second scenario begins it immediately ends and the game continues into the third scenario.
I have to play this campaign, it has crusaders! :D
TrashMan

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v1.22

Post by TrashMan »

I'm uploading a updated verison (1.22) with a few fixes. Bear in mind that I just started porting it to 1.11.2 so its' still...buggy.

Here's the new Grand Sorceress idle animation. I fraked up the gif so it's at double speed....

http://makeagif.com/i/MteZj1

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
Adamant14

Post by Adamant14 »

You have a custom unit with the ID:

Code: Select all

[unit_type]
    id=Elvish Enchantress
There is already a unit type with this ID in core.

Also you have a custom unit with the ID:

[unit_type]
    id=Elvish Sorceress
There is already a unit type with this ID in core.

You should give both a unique ID
Author of Antar, Son of Rheor ( SP Campaign) | Development Thread + Feedback Thread + Replays of ASoR
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

They are copies of existing ones with changed progression..or should I say, an additional upgrade choice.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
Adamant14

Post by Adamant14 »

TrashMan wrote:They are copies of existing ones with changed progression..or should I say, an additional upgrade choice.
Every unit_type must have its own ID, if not you may get problems with your campaign.

And if you only want to add a different advancement you can have this much easier.
In this example the Peasant advances to General

[unit]
					x=12
					y=12
					type=Peasant
					id=Lowitz
					name= _ "Lowitz"
					side=1
					advances_to=General
				[/unit]
Wiki wrote:advances_to: When this unit has experience greater than or equal to experience, it is replaced by a unit of the type that the value of advances_to refers to. All modifications that have been done to the unit are applied to the unit it is replaced by. The special value 'null' says that the unit does not advance but gets an AMLA instead. Can be a comma-separated list of units that can be chosen from upon advancing.
Author of Antar, Son of Rheor ( SP Campaign) | Development Thread + Feedback Thread + Replays of ASoR
TrashMan

Post by TrashMan »

Campaign and the untis worked well before, but it's not a problem to alter the ID. Easy fix.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

hi, played yesterday the campaign on 1.11.2 (easy) and want to mention some bugs you are hunting for:
In "Raid" when you normal start they speak and then -> scenario ends without even goals of scenario shown, when i reload the beginning save, it starts how it should and i can play the scenario
in the scenario "flight" your objectives dont change when you try to get to fort glacyn
TrashMan

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v1.23

Post by TrashMan »

I know.... there should be a conversation triggering there, but the WLM tag changed.

Fixing it and will upload a new version.

EDIT:

Updated. The new animations sprites for the Archmage and Grand Sorceress are still not added.

>>> MY LITTLE LAB! <<<