Happy New Year!

The place for chatting and discussing subjects unrelated to Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

TheScribe

Happy New Year!

Post by TheScribe »

Well, I'm a few minutes late, but: Happy New Year!

So, it's now 2013 (at least, it is where I am)

So, Any of you make any resolutions?
Sorta on a break from the forums ATM, have been for a while. If I was doing something for/with you and I haven't recently, that's why, I will be back soon hopefully.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Happy New Year!

As for the resolutions, I didn't make any. (Thought the world was gonna end on 21-12-2012, so I made all my improvable resolutions on 2012. :lol2: )

But, I might cut down on excessive computer gaming, as my IGCSE O-levels are this year.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

I'd like to quote a hilarious joke that mystic_x made on the #wesnoth IRC that did not get nearly enough love as it should have:

(5:42:56 AM) vultraz: Happy New Year :3
(12:08:42 PM) mystic_x: vultraz: the additional usage of letter '3' for writing "2013" will necessitate cutbacks elsewhere.. I'm sorry to say but we'll have to say goodbye to ":3" next year

This also applies to <3 and 3_3 and others, sorry guys. But other than that, MERRY HAPPY!!!!

As for resolutions so far, I'm going to start keeping a journal (a written one) and I'm going to learn Piano. I'm also going to try to get good at Wesnoth...shouldn't be too hard mirite?
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Dunno

Post by Dunno »

Hulavuta wrote:I'm also going to try to get good at Wesnoth...shouldn't be too hard mirite?
Reminds me of my stay in a hospital. So much time for wesnoth, I thought. I'm gonna be a pro, I thought...

Anyway, happy international hangover day... I mean, happy New Year everyone!
Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
Seldam

Post by Seldam »

I'm a few days late but:
Happy New Year to all!
cookie

Post by cookie »

Greetings:
It's 3 days late here however I'd like to wish everyone a belated Happy New Year.
May the new year be filled of promise and achievements! And may the RNG Goddess' spare us all.

Dunno wrote:Anyway, happy international hangover day... I mean, happy New Year everyone!
^ LOL; So true.
Hulavuta wrote:I'd like to quote a hilarious joke that mystic_x made on the #wesnoth IRC...
for resolutions so far, I'm going to start keeping a journal (a written one) and I'm going to learn Piano. I'm also going to try to get good at Wesnoth...shouldn't be too hard mirite?
1- Why ruin the joke for?
2- You won't do the resolutions.
3- Ask if you ever need piano assistance.
4- HAHAHAHAHA.... You!! good at Wesnoth??? STOP IT... Just Stop.
5- I wrote my HNY wish accordingly. SEE^?
Bye says the cookie.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

I see that your New Year's resolution is to BE A JERK TO ME AND SHOOT DOWN EVERYTHING I SAY FOR NO REASON

;_;
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
cookie

Post by cookie »

Hulavuta wrote:I see that your New Year's resolution is to BE A JERK TO ME AND SHOOT DOWN EVERYTHING I SAY FOR NO REASON
:lol2: Oh Hulavuta. You need to add "Learning to take a joke" in your new years resolution.
And If you paid attention; this is how I normally am; which is realistic. :eng:
Oh and I did offer you help in your piano part. I happen to play the instrument myself. I take it back now because you're so mean to me, calling me names. :cry:
Bye says the cookie.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

:lol2: But I was joking too! In my mind, ;_; is the joke sad emoticon. (Just looks way too silly/cartoony to me) if I am for serious I will usually use =( or T_T. I also never use caps when I am serious, I will usually use bold.

:whistle:
~Sierra
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

TOPIC.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.