Orcish Castles

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
TheScribe

Orcish Castles

Post by TheScribe »

As you can see in the below attatchment, I'm having some issues with terrain. The castles in the picture are supposed to be orcish castles. This started when I imported a map from another computer. The other computer's Wesnoth version was 1.10.4, while this computer's is 1.10.2, could that have something to do with it?

I'm running Windows 7
I'm using 1.10.2, English as the language.

Contents of my stderr::
EDIT: Removed all maps from the other computer, problem persists
Attachments
Castles.JPG
Last edited by TheScribe on November 13th, 2012, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorta on a break from the forums ATM, have been for a while. If I was doing something for/with you and I haven't recently, that's why, I will be back soon hopefully.
tr0ll

Re: Orcish Castles

Post by tr0ll »

have you tried manually removing the add-ons called Battle Inside and DotGCC, by deleting their directories, and then clearing the Wesnoth cache?
TheScribe

Post by TheScribe »

No, not yet. I'll try soon.
Sorta on a break from the forums ATM, have been for a while. If I was doing something for/with you and I haven't recently, that's why, I will be back soon hopefully.
TheScribe

Post by TheScribe »

tr0ll wrote:have you tried manually removing the add-ons called Battle Inside and DotGCC, by deleting their directories, and then clearing the Wesnoth cache?
I just tried, and it didn't work.
Max

Post by Max »

make sure you got the correct userdata directory:
http://wiki.wesnoth.org/EditingWesnoth# ... rectory.3F

this image is located somewhere, at least i'm pretty sure there's no caching involved for images...
TheScribe

Post by TheScribe »

Yeah, I got the right directory.

I'm gonna update to 1.10.4 today, and that'll probably fix the problem anyway.
TheScribe

Post by TheScribe »

Well, so much for updating on the 13th... :roll:

Anyway, I just updated to 1.10.5, and the problem persists. :doh: I'm gonna remove all of my addons and custom maps, and see if it's any of them.

EDIT: it's in one of my addons. Once I figure out which one I'll post in the appropriate topic.