tale of a mage

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

SHROUD

tale of a mage

Post by SHROUD »

has the tale of a mage been fully finished??? :?:
Darkmage
Translator

Re: tale of a mage

Post by Darkmage »

First, I do not know, 2nd you could have used the search button or sended a PM to the author, and well since it is UMC it is probably not, but it was long since I last played that campaign ;)
SHROUD

Post by SHROUD »

when will part 2 come, the first one was great, just finished it 10 min. ago and it said to be continued so i guess part one is "finished"
usr-sbin

Post by usr-sbin »

If you read what Darkmage had written he said that if you need any information about the campaign then you should send a pm to the author of the campaign.
Continuing Siege of Soradoc
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

Tale of a Mage is almost finished. I have two more scenarios planned, one as the finale and one as epilogue, then I'm done.:D I'm assume you're playing v. 8.2?
SHROUD wrote:when will part 2 come, the first one was great, just finished it 10 min. ago and it said to be continued so i guess part one is "finished"
I added the "To be continued" to make it look clean and well done and while indicating that there was more to add. I do hope to finish it soon. :oops: I'm really glad you like it though.
'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index... Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
'Precisely,' said a passing bush.
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage