Spanish Forum / Foro en español

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

aporrasflores

Spanish Forum / Foro en español

Post by aporrasflores »

Hello to all, with good intention I have created a forum so that those that we spoke Spanish we pruned to debate and to send our contributions to Wesnoth, the Web is:
- http://www.wesnoth.com.ar
As you see, does not have profit aims :), I wait for its support.

PD: in no way it interests to me to harm Wesnoth.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hola a todos, con buena intención he creado un foro para que los que hablamos español podamos debatir y mandar nuestros aportes a Wesnoth,
La web es:
- http://www.wesnoth.com.ar
Como ven, no tiene fines de lucro :), espero su apoyo.

PD: en ninguna manera me interesa perjudicar a Wesnoth.
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

Great! It makes me think back about my first post, concerning the internalization of the forum. I've registered on it, though I'll never post a lot because of my extremely bad Spanish.
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
cordobatim

Post by cordobatim »

No offense, but I can't understand one of your posts in Spanish. I got the one that referred to the two other sites; what was your second post about?

---Tim
cordobatim

My bad

Post by cordobatim »

Ok, with a bit of time thinking I realized that by "cartas" you meant maps. (Is that right?) I'm not familiar with that usage, but it does show up in my Spanish-English dictionary. In Argentina, it is mainly used for "letters" or "playing cards," so I couldn't figure out what you were talking about. Sorry. :?

---Tim
aporrasflores

Post by aporrasflores »

I'm the admin, i looking for moderators for the spanish forum, they need speak spanish and login frequently in the forum, send to admin@wesnoth.com.ar

:P