Anyone made werewolf before?

Contribute art for mainline Wesnoth.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Harpalus

Post by Harpalus »

I rather like this idea. When I have time, I may foray into creating Werewolf units. I'd love to see a race of werewolves, but I'll just put that idea on hold until I actually have the stats, unit names, and graphics to back it up. (If I ever do) I was thinking of a race that moves well in the woods, is fairly powerful, but you can't carelessly throw them away, and is even weaker during the day and slightly more powerful during the night then the other Chaotic races. (With normal wolf units added that operate reasonably well during the day, so that they don't get slaughtered all the time when daybreak comes)
Bander

Post by Bander »

Here is a sprite that I was working on that is kind of were wolf esque, though it is most lkely too big. It is also my avatar! Feel free to do whatever with it, or don't use it, It doesnt matter to me. :wink:
Attachments
Sorry, the quality is so bad. I have a clearer one, but it is in .bmp format.
Sorry, the quality is so bad. I have a clearer one, but it is in .bmp format.
Feral 3.JPG (2.27 KiB) Viewed 1508 times
Mmm Bop!
Shundread

As far as I know

Post by Shundread »

About half million people here have already suggested a Werewolf unit. None has come up with solid ideas on how to implement it. a good justification on why have a werewolf unit or decent art for it.

Of course, I haven't checked the old werewolf suggestion posts yet, I've been kinda busy these last months...