Captured by a Nightmare: SP Campaign for 1.14

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

sergey

Re: Captured by a Nightmare: SP Campaign for 1.14

Post by sergey »

Hi white_haired_uncle. I don't have access to my laptop now, I will look at what you reported the next week.
white_haired_uncle wrote: May 9th, 2019, 9:34 pm Objectives(?) say poacher gets 8GP bounty. I swear I saw a thug get a bounty as well
By "poachers" I meant the enemy side, not the specific unit type. Perhaps it is better to use another word.
white_haired_uncle wrote: May 9th, 2019, 9:34 pm Have the orcish crossbowman pick up the poison. Only one of his crossbows gets poison. Not sure if this was intended.
It was intended. I don't think it is possible to make an arrow to be poisoned and flaming at the same time. I will add that information to the description of the item.
Author of SP scenario Dragon Fight and SP campaign Captured by a Nightmare.
Created The Rise of Wesnoth (alternative mechanics) version of the mainline campaign.
sergey

Post by sergey »

white_haired_uncle wrote: May 9th, 2019, 2:31 am Move the wraith to 7.19 to block Bart. It may not be the smartest thing in the world, but the dang AI is always getting in MY way and a little payback feels nice. You'll see an onscreen error at the beginning of the next turn. Even more if you're stupid and forget to move out of the way and your wraith isn't killed.
I tried that and have not seen any errors (on screen and in the log file). I suggest you to update to the latest Wesnoth version 1.14.7

I renamed "poachers" to "skinners" in the "Wolf's Lair" scenario and made other corrections you suggested.
Created The Rise of Wesnoth (alternative mechanics) version of the mainline campaign.
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

NOTE: There are just some... proposals for upgrading campaign. You don't have to implement anyone, but please consider. Almost everything is totally optional. You don't have to read all this stuff. If you like campaign as it is, then don't read anything.
There are just few bugs. (Or if not intended, there are some more.)
Also, note that my grammar improvements might not everytime be correct.
Also, everything about map improvement is totally optional

Scenario: The Backdoor
-The forest around is way too boring. Perhaps you should mix it with only pines around
-Maybe you should remove swamp from the forest. Perhaps you should make one big swamp. I think you did that to do the upper mentioned
-The backdoor (where Rark goes): enemies should spawn at the same time;
reasons=1. It is not very interesting to kill 2-3 enemies, and then just do that 2 times
2. It would make scenario a little but harder, because enemies come in waves, and they reinforce
-Should there be guards at the backdoor inside the walls? I mean, just for safety (and for higher difficulties)
-Spider hatchlings should have poison. (should they?) If they should, then raise their cost
-Perhaps you can consider removing the forest from near the orcish camps. I mean, they are orcs, shouldn't they burn forest? Also, that would a little bit reduce difficulty
-Perhaps instead of "We should free the prisoner" you should make something like "Look! It looks like there is prison!" or something like that, and to make that player doesn't see the prisoner, and also that player can't control the prisoner while he/she is in the chains
-Why when I got poison from backdoor I got to recruit assassins? It is poison for only one unit (not that I complain, of course...)
-If Picklock is a hero, he doesn't need a loyal trait
-If Nessa is hero, perhaps you should make scenario objective to free her
-Maybe 'confusion' weapon special should go to at least 20% defense
-Also, there is some strange feeling that contusion sign appears after enemy hits unit that has hit it before with contusion

Scenario: Escaping the Nightmare
live -> life
-Woses on every tile of the forest are too much, or at least I think, that is all up to you
-The price of Nightblade should be higher (not that it affects gameplay)
-Killing the dwarves in second part of scenario is way too easy. I just made Bart fodder cannon, and he did such a great job, and then next turn I just slaughtered all the dwarves
-The berserker is too stupid and he goes on rail with 0% defense. Perhaps you should put [avoid]x,y=30,3[/avoid]
-On 37,4 there is mine rail that just hangs on nothing. Also on 12,8
-Perhaps, but only perhaps, you can put berserk potion where berserker is (was) for attack only
-If serpents disappear when I get in Nessa room, why water still continues to advance?
-Serpents are also toooooo stupid, and also get on the rail and just get slaughtered there and I get 16 free XP for each of them killed
-The forest is better than in The Backdoor, but it still should use some improvement
-When unit with afterlife is killed and it is lvl2, why it doesn't become lvl2 skeleton or archer?
-Why copy of Rark doesn't recruit?

Scenario: The Time Has Come
-Again forest
-Ergh, shouldn't I have recalls from Escaping the Nightmare?
-How Rark now knows about his family?
-And should heroes keep XP?

Scenario: A Friend of My Enemy
-Forest is better, but south part is totally summer like, and northern one is like in fall. Mix them. Also, you could add leaf litter
-Mix also hills. Make some of them normal (regular) and some of them dry. It gives better look, and because it was summer, not all of them have been watered :)
-It doesn't make sense that in villages there are ghost, mermans, drakes, loyalists and woses, fighting all for outlaws and dwarves

Scenario: The Flaming Stone
-...But only occasionally did they meet... -this sounds wrong
Better: ...But only occasionally they met...
-...One day fate... -> ...One day the fate...
-...will help trolls... -> ...will help the trolls...
-Is there any bonus for killing the drake leader? If yes, that is unclear from objectives
-Put in slavery info will drakes attack the slaves (also unclear. Normally, they wouldn't, but they are drakes; who knows?). I didn't try, I didn't want my gold mines to be killed
-Drake slaves can also enslave drakes and burn other villages. I believe this shouldn't be
-Terror. Why only lower level units? Also, then change description when you click on Dak if only for lower level units
-Maybe drake slaves have fist or chain or some attack melee, like 3-2 or 3-1 or 1-1 when they flee
-Maybe put some recruit pattern to AI. In my replay it happened that he recruited 6 drake burners out of 6 castle hexes
-Maybe give skirmisher ability to slaves if drakes won't hurt them

Scenario: Greediness
-Maybe 'lucky' ability should protect Rark from runes?
-Vrugdish is in bad condition, and yet he has the same attack and full HP. Intended?
-Why Balla doesn't attack unit that goes in her lair? Also, 11 gold from her chest?
-When a unit picks up the emerald, it gains orb for loyal trait, but doesn't get loyal trait. Intended?
-Also, even loyal units can pick up this emerald
-There is a bug with runes that makes even undead units poisoned

FOR WHOLE CAMPAIGN:
*Maybe ability 'wolf pack' should duplicate the attack strength if there is 5 wolves around attacking wolf, because the wolf feels unstoppable then?
*More AMLAS for heroes?
*Mitigates ability says protection, but it is actually heal. Maybe you should change the description? Or, if not, perhaps it should be like a shield ability
*When Rark levels up to lvl 4 in Escaping the Nightmare he doesn't get message about lvl up, but otherwise he gets. I suppose it is intended, but still I tell that in case it is not
*Perhaps you can consider to change sprite of Troll High Shaman, you have great sprite in Sojourings of Grog
*Heroes don't need to be loyal, even the ones that cannot recruit. The same macro {IS_HERO} makes them both loyal and heroes, so you should remove loyal trait from [modifications]

Also note that this post may be edited.
sergey

Post by sergey »

Thanks for such detailed comment, EarthCake. There it a lot of items you mentioned. Let's discuss several of them now and the others later.
The forest around is way too boring. Perhaps you should mix it with only pines around
By "boring" you mean aesthetic appearance or low terrain diversity that affects the gameplay?
Maybe you should remove swamp from the forest. Perhaps you should make one big swamp. I think you did that to do the upper mentioned
I will think about adding the big shamp. Small swamps in the forest are added for the terrain diversity. I know there are campaigns with large areas of only flat / forest /hills terrain. I don't like that, I like MP type maps with many different terrain types. Even if it doesn't look very nice, I like that from the gameplay perspective.
The backdoor (where Rark goes): enemies should spawn at the same time;
reasons=1. It is not very interesting to kill 2-3 enemies, and then just do that 2 times
2. It would make scenario a little but harder, because enemies come in waves, and they reinforce
I am not sure. Even with the current approach I feel like Rark's team moves slow in the cave. It may be boring. If there are more enemies it will be even more slow.
Should there be guards at the backdoor inside the walls? I mean, just for safety (and for higher difficulties)
I agree, I will add some guards depending on the difficulty.
Spider hatchlings should have poison. (should they?) If they should, then raise their cost
They don't have poison intentionally, otherwise Rark's progress in the cave will be even slower. I played that scenario several times. If Erurag's team performs well it is not important for Rark's team to move quickly. However, if Erurag's team is about to be slaughtered, it is very important to move Rark's team quickly. Too slow progress in the dungeon may frustrate.
Perhaps you can consider removing the forest from near the orcish camps. I mean, they are orcs, shouldn't they burn forest? Also, that would a little bit reduce difficulty
They already chopped forest around their camp. I am not sure about removing even more forest. I would like to have some good terrain for elves there. However, I may change the terrain in that scenario, e.g. add a swamp as you suggested. Maybe I will redo the forest too.
Perhaps instead of "We should free the prisoner" you should make something like "Look! It looks like there is prison!" or something like that, and to make that player doesn't see the prisoner, and also that player can't control the prisoner while he/she is in the chains
I will think about that.
If Nessa is hero, perhaps you should make scenario objective to free her
At the beginning there is a condition to explore the cave. When prisoners are spotted that condition is changed to "Release all prisoners".
Maybe 'confusion' weapon special should go to at least 20% defense
It was -20% in the initial version. However, I decided to reduce it power for the next reason - I don't want to add very powerful items and loosing that unit won't be so frustrating. I like to have an ability to loose a unit because of unluck (RNG) and still be able to beat the scenario / campaign. The items in this campaign should not significantly affect the difficulty balance.
Also, there is some strange feeling that contusion sign appears after enemy hits unit that has hit it before with contusion
Perhaps you are right. Also the sign is removed with some delay when contused unit is killed. I think it is a delay added by the game engine.
If Picklock is a hero, he doesn't need a loyal trait
Heroes don't need to be loyal, even the ones that cannot recruit. The same macro {IS_HERO} makes them both loyal and heroes, so you should remove loyal trait from [modifications]
Are you sure? IS_HERO looks like a macro only for visual representation. It is defined in image-utils.cfg file and it's code is

Code: Select all

#define IS_HERO
    # Embed this into a unit declaration to add a hero icon to the unit.
    overlays="misc/hero-icon.png"
    ellipse="misc/ellipse-hero"
#enddef
There are 2 ways to make the unit to be loyal. One way is to add the loyal trait. The other is to achieve the same effect with a (hidden) object. You could also set upkeep=loyal directly in the unit declaration, but that will be set back to upkeep=full after unit advancement. I decided to use the loyal trait for all of my heroes.
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

sergey wrote: May 25th, 2019, 3:27 pm
The forest around is way too boring. Perhaps you should mix it with only pines around
By "boring" you mean aesthetic appearance or low terrain diversity that affects the gameplay?
Aesthetic appearance.

Maybe 'confusion' weapon special should go to at least 20% defense
It was -20% in the initial version. However, I decided to reduce it power for the next reason - I don't want to add very powerful items and loosing that unit won't be so frustrating. I like to have an ability to loose a unit because of unluck (RNG) and still be able to beat the scenario / campaign. The items in this campaign should not significantly affect the difficulty balance.
I believe you misunderstood me.
Let's look at example: You have a wose standing in the water. If contusion hits that wose, will it's defense go to 5%?
If yes, then I think it shouldn't be, and if not, then put some info about it.
If Picklock is a hero, he doesn't need a loyal trait
Heroes don't need to be loyal, even the ones that cannot recruit. The same macro {IS_HERO} makes them both loyal and heroes, so you should remove loyal trait from [modifications]
Are you sure? IS_HERO looks like a macro only for visual representation. It is defined in image-utils.cfg file and it's code is

#define IS_HERO
    # Embed this into a unit declaration to add a hero icon to the unit.
    overlays="misc/hero-icon.png"
    ellipse="misc/ellipse-hero"
#enddef
There are 2 ways to make the unit to be loyal. One way is to add the loyal trait. The other is to achieve the same effect with a (hidden) object. You could also set upkeep=loyal directly in the unit declaration, but that will be set back to upkeep=full after unit advancement. I decided to use the loyal trait for all of my heroes.
You are right, but that is weird. Hah, sorry, in my scenarios I give player starting villages. I got confused with that.
But if you look at HtttT, Delfador has 2 traits: one loyal and one intelligent. Perhaps you should consider then to give only two traits to other heroes.
sergey

Post by sergey »

EarthCake wrote: May 25th, 2019, 6:14 pm I believe you misunderstood me.
Let's look at example: You have a wose standing in the water. If contusion hits that wose, will it's defense go to 5%?
If yes, then I think it shouldn't be, and if not, then put some info about it.
Yes, it goes to 5%. Why you think it shouldn't? Is it overpowered? Keep in mind that the contusion penalty is removed when unit starts its turn.
The price of Nightblade should be higher (not that it affects gameplay)
You mean recall price? It should not be possible to recruit Nightblade, the only way to get is to promote Assassin. Recall cost of level 3 unit is 32 gold. You think that recall cost of Nightblade should be higher, correct?
Killing the dwarves in second part of scenario is way too easy. I just made Bart fodder cannon, and he did such a great job, and then next turn I just slaughtered all the dwarves
What version of the add-on you had when played that scenario? In version 1.2.3 I made the water flooding 1.5x faster on Hard and Nightmare. If it is still too easy I will think about adding more dwarves.
If serpents disappear when I get in Nessa room, why water still continues to advance?
Actually I don't like that serpents disappear at that moment. Maybe they should disappear when Rark opens the door. And regarding the water that is still advancing. I feel like it shouldn't stop advancing even if it is illogical. You see, that scenario is a nightmare, it is ok to be illogical. Have you noticed that in the last part of that scenario the time of day cycle is night -> evening -> day -> morning?
The berserker is too stupid and he goes on rail with 0% defense. Perhaps you should put [avoid]x,y=30,3[/avoid]
Serpents are also toooooo stupid, and also get on the rail and just get slaughtered there and I get 16 free XP for each of them killed
He is berserker after all. I am not sure about serpents. Then can still poison your units. I will think more about that.
Why copy of Rark doesn't recruit?
Player's recruits are cloned to the enemy side. Enemy should have the same units as player. The difficulty is balanced with their HP. On high difficulties they have more HP than player's units, on low difficulties vice versa.
Ergh, shouldn't I have recalls from Escaping the Nightmare?
And should heroes keep XP?
That is a nightmare scenario, it only takes place in the Rark's head.
How Rark now knows about his family?
Bart told him. Rark was very young before this scenario, that's why he was staying with Erurag. I didn't emphasize that, but it is possible to find out approximate age of Rark, some dates and time intervals are mentioned in the story. He was 2 years old when his tribe was killed (1st scenario). In the 2nd scenario he was 15. When he decided to go for the dwarf he was about 23. It probably took less than a year to find the dwarf.

The other question is how Rark knows the name of the antagonist. I have a TODO item to add more dialogs to describe that.
sergey

Post by sergey »

EarthCake you gave a lot of interesting ideas, I will implement many of them. Great thanks!
It doesn't make sense that in villages there are ghost, mermans, drakes, loyalists and woses, fighting all for outlaws and dwarves
That is a town of outcasts. It is generally inhabited by dwarves and outlaws (the Knalgan Alliance), but also tolerant to outcasts of other races and accept them in the town.
Drake slaves can also enslave drakes and burn other villages. I believe this shouldn't be
I agree, will fix that.
Maybe put some recruit pattern to AI. In my replay it happened that he recruited 6 drake burners out of 6 castle hexes
There is a recruitment pattern. Moreover, I added properties to make it very strict according to the wiki:

recruitment_diversity=0
recruitment_randomness=0
Anyway AI doesn't strictly follow the pattern. Don't know if that is a core bug or not.
Why Balla doesn't attack unit that goes in her lair? Also, 11 gold from her chest?
I think I understand why she is not attacking, that is a bug. Regarding 11 gold - that is her personal stash, also there is more gold on lower difficulties. I will consider giving her more gold on higher difficulties.
When a unit picks up the emerald, it gains orb for loyal trait, but doesn't get loyal trait. Intended?
It becomes loyal without the trait. Perhaps I should give it a loyal trait to be consistent with other loyal units in the campaign.
Also, even loyal units can pick up this emerald
Yes, it is intended. The gem has 2 effects - zero upkeep and zero recall cost. The second effect may be useful even for loyal units.
There is a bug with runes that makes even undead units poisoned
I agree, will fix that.

Vrugdish is in bad condition, and yet he has the same attack and full HP. Intended?
His bad condition is represented by dim and weak traits (and absence of "good" traits). Perhaps I will make the "bad condition" penalty even more significant. What do you think about "diseased" trait -18 HP and -3 melee damage? This is his base stats https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/mainline ... rlord.html
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

sergey wrote: May 26th, 2019, 7:42 pm
It doesn't make sense that in villages there are ghost, mermans, drakes, loyalists and woses, fighting all for outlaws and dwarves
That is a town of outcasts. It is generally inhabited by dwarves and outlaws (the Knalgan Alliance), but also tolerant to outcasts of other races and accept them in the town.
OK for mermans and others, but they allow ghosts?
Maybe put some recruit pattern to AI. In my replay it happened that he recruited 6 drake burners out of 6 castle hexes
There is a recruitment pattern. Moreover, I added properties to make it very strict according to the wiki:

recruitment_diversity=0
recruitment_randomness=0
Anyway AI doesn't strictly follow the pattern. Don't know if that is a core bug or not.
Try with this:

[ai]
	recruitment_pattern=scout,fighter,mixed fighter,archer
[/ai]
or

[ai]
	{AI_SIMPLE_ALWAYS_ASPECT recruitment_pattern "fighter,fighter,archer,fighter,fighter,mixed fighter,scout"}
[/ai]
Only examples. In core unit files you can see if unit is fighter, archer, scout etc
Vrugdish is in bad condition, and yet he has the same attack and full HP. Intended?
His bad condition is represented by dim and weak traits (and absence of "good" traits). Perhaps I will make the "bad condition" penalty even more significant. What do you think about "diseased" trait -18 HP and -3 melee damage? This is his base stats https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/mainline ... rlord.html
Dim trait doesn't mean anything, he is already lvl 3, so he can't level up.
Yes, diseased trait is good, or you can put hitpoints=**
sergey wrote: May 25th, 2019, 10:32 pm
The price of Nightblade should be higher (not that it affects gameplay)
You mean recall price? It should not be possible to recruit Nightblade, the only way to get is to promote Assassin. Recall cost of level 3 unit is 32 gold. You think that recall cost of Nightblade should be higher, correct?
It is miscelanous. I meant price in help. Nightblade is much stronger than slayer but only 10 gold more costs.
Killing the dwarves in second part of scenario is way too easy. I just made Bart fodder cannon, and he did such a great job, and then next turn I just slaughtered all the dwarves
What version of the add-on you had when played that scenario? In version 1.2.3 I made the water flooding 1.5x faster on Hard and Nightmare. If it is still too easy I will think about adding more dwarves.
I had 1.2.4. Serpents caught me at one point, and I just put Bart as fodder cannon (again), and then there was rought terrain, and they just didn't make it to me. The dwarves didn't make me problems.
If you want to get sure, see replay. I will post it later.
If serpents disappear when I get in Nessa room, why water still continues to advance?
Actually I don't like that serpents disappear at that moment. Maybe they should disappear when Rark opens the door. And regarding the water that is still advancing. I feel like it shouldn't stop advancing even if it is illogical. You see, that scenario is a nightmare, it is ok to be illogical. Have you noticed that in the last part of that scenario the time of day cycle is night -> evening -> day -> morning?
I did.
The berserker is too stupid and he goes on rail with 0% defense. Perhaps you should put [avoid]x,y=30,3[/avoid]
Serpents are also toooooo stupid, and also get on the rail and just get slaughtered there and I get 16 free XP for each of them killed
He is berserker after all. I am not sure about serpents. Then can still poison your units. I will think more about that.
I did that just before Nessa's room. When I move there they just dissappear, so I can do that when I need healing, and while I have HP I just farm XP.
Why copy of Rark doesn't recruit?
Player's recruits are cloned to the enemy side. Enemy should have the same units as player. The difficulty is balanced with their HP. On high difficulties they have more HP than player's units, on low difficulties vice versa.
OK, but heroes don't move and just stay near the keep, and other units go towards me, so I just kill them first and then lure heroes and kill them one by one. Intended that heroes don't move?

You welcome for the ideas, I don't know which ones you will implement but nevermind.

Here is some more:
-You can recall drake slaves from previous scenario. Intended?
-AMLA for Dak?
-Kick of Orcish Nightblade doesn't have image
-Put some info about rune that leads to Balla. Ie. "Look! That rune looks strange. Perhaps we should inspect it." Because somebody like me maybe, but just maybe petrified Rark... :whistle:

Scenario: The Nightmare: Colosseum
-Perhaps player should be able to get some healer as gladiator?
-When you get boulderlobber and want to recall him in next round, name is 'cban Troll Boulderlobber' (This bug is caused because Troll Boulderlobber id is 'cban Troll Boulderlobber')
sergey

Post by sergey »

OK for mermans and others, but they allow ghosts?
The ghost is a (vague) reference to Voyage of a Drake campaign by Samonella. There is a friendly ghost who was a city mayor in the past. Also there is one more reason. I wanted to have different units for protecting villages, I just like that idea. Ghost is a very good unit for that purpose. I recently saw a replay of that scenario by Konrad2. He sent a 2nd level Orcish Warrior with the contusion sword and an Orcish Assassin a little bit later to kill that ghost. But the ghost was lucky enough to survive and the Warrior had to retreat. (I hope you was not very angry because of that Konrad2)
Nightblade is much stronger than slayer but only 10 gold more costs.
Kick of Orcish Nightblade doesn't have image
Nightblade is a mainline unit, I didn't code it. https://units.wesnoth.org/1.14/mainline ... blade.html Orcish Slayer -> Orcish Nightblade advancement may be enabled with extra_defines key in the main.cfg, see https://wiki.wesnoth.org/CampaignWML#Th ... ign.5D_tag
I had 1.2.4. Serpents caught me at one point, and I just put Bart as fodder cannon (again), and then there was rought terrain, and they just didn't make it to me. The dwarves didn't make me problems.
If you want to get sure, see replay. I will post it later.
Yes, post your replay please. I will consider making that scenario harder.
OK, but heroes don't move and just stay near the keep, and other units go towards me, so I just kill them first and then lure heroes and kill them one by one. Intended that heroes don't move?
Yes, intended. Do you think it would be better if they attack in a group? E.g. they will wait near the keep, but once player is close all enemy heroes (and enemy leader too?) start to attack.
You can recall drake slaves from previous scenario. Intended?
No. As I see this bug occurs if you win the scenario by killing the enemy leader. I will fix that.
AMLA for Dak?
I thought about that. He is important unit, but not a main character. He already has a custom ability, and I want that ability to be available from the beginning. I think that's enough for him.
Scenario: The Nightmare: Colosseum
Perhaps player should be able to get some healer as gladiator?
I didn't want healers when I designed that scenario. I would like to get some replays (ideally from several players) before making such significant change.
When you get boulderlobber and want to recall him in next round, name is 'cban Troll Boulderlobber' (This bug is caused because Troll Boulderlobber id is 'cban Troll Boulderlobber')
I am not sure if that is possible to fix easily, as I remember human readable name is not stored in the unit variable. I will try to fix that.
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

viewforum.php?f=68 Replays.

I am stuck at spiders in colosseum, but I will figure it out.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

sergey wrote: May 27th, 2019, 3:23 pm I recently saw a replay of that scenario by Konrad2. He sent a 2nd level Orcish Warrior with the contusion sword and an Orcish Assassin a little bit later to kill that ghost. But the ghost was lucky enough to survive and the Warrior had to retreat. (I hope you was not very angry because of that Konrad2)
Not at all. It was to be expected.
sergey

Post by sergey »

EarthCake wrote: May 27th, 2019, 7:52 pm viewforum.php?f=68 Replays.

I am stuck at spiders in colosseum, but I will figure it out.
Thanks for the replays :) You can look at my replay of the Colosseum if you need a help.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

The Runes in 'Greediness' can poison undead units.
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

Konrad2 wrote: June 9th, 2019, 9:08 pm The Runes in 'Greediness' can poison undead units.
I already reported that. See here.
sergey

Post by sergey »

And I didn't fixed it yet :( After years of singleplaying, recently I have realized how fun multiplayer is. It takes all my time I spend on Wesnoth these days. All reported bugs will be fixed eventually :roll: