Witch Campaign: Mountain Witch

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

poire

Re: Witch Campaign: Mountain Witch

Post by poire »

Hi,

I've tried very hard, I have no idea how to get rid of Blood Guardian, once it turned into Plasma.
I would love a hint !
IIIO_METAL

Post by IIIO_METAL »

Hint.
Spoiler:
Creator of "Mountain Witch" & "Castle of evil spirit"
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

If you don't mind spoilers
Spoiler:
Heimdal1

Mountain Witch: Battle of Shiratama

Post by Heimdal1 »

Hello,
I really like the Campaign notwithstanding the already discussed issues.
But now I am at the Battle of Shiratama City, and I absolutely have no idea what the objective "Suppress Shiratama City" means. I have tried taking all villages, but that won't do... Please let me know what I need to do to succeed in this scenario.
IIIO_METAL

Post by IIIO_METAL »

Hello, Heimdal1.
I'm late to answer, but don't get angry. :P

In this scenario, the final victory conditions are hidden in the early stages.
The key is the Mermaid Side victory condition, and when it is met, a new condition is presented.
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

@Heimdal1, in case you are still stuck, the solution is
Spoiler:
AOW

Post by AOW »

The campaign I found in the add ons list by accident.

Good portrait art, focusing on the interaction between the main characters.
The text is a little stiff, occasionally unclear instruction.

Unlike Japanese, deleting the first person hostess's description of the opening text in English will not affect the player's immersion, and instead will be smoother.
The image of wisps in the test of watch in the text is terrible, like the orcs who ambushes the enemy in the wood.
stpeter

Post by stpeter »

Hi,

I really enjoyed the campaign so far, but I am completely lost now in scenario 5 "Shiratama Town". My objective is to "Stroll around Shiratama City", but I don't find anything that leads me to the next scenario. I completed "Saunder's cave", "Saunder's house" and also "Yogomi forest", but now there seems nothing to do left. Light Snowfall just calls me an idiot when I offer to pay her for the recommendation letter (that's what I am supposed to do, right?) and disappears. Entering her house again triggers no event.
I also tried to find out from the scenario file and my savegame, but I was not successful.

I am using Wesnoth 1.14.11 and Mountain Witch version 1.2.2b.

A hint would highly be appreciated :)
IIIO_METAL

Post by IIIO_METAL »

Hi AOW.
Thank you for complimenting my illustration. I spent a lot of time drawing these, but I was disappointed that few people commented on the illustrations.
Regarding texts, it's difficult for my English skills to properly understand your advice :oops:

Hi stpeter.
Visit Sanders' house again and see what happens.
AOW

Post by AOW »

IIIO_METAL wrote: May 18th, 2020, 4:50 am Hi AOW.
Thank you for complimenting my illustration. I spent a lot of time drawing these, but I was disappointed that few people commented on the illustrations.
Regarding texts, it's difficult for my English skills to properly understand your advice :oops:

Hi stpeter.
Visit Sanders' house again and see what happens.
Just forget about it.

Because I can read directly without relying on English anyway, good work, It is attractive.;)
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

IIIO_METAL wrote: May 18th, 2020, 4:50 amRegarding texts, it's difficult for my English skills to properly understand your advice :oops:
IIIO_METAL-san, if you want help with this write here or send me a private message. I teach English IRL.
jygli

Post by jygli »

I very much enjoy this campaign and succeeded to Little Fellow but found a problem. I can't hit the iron eater , no weapon or spell doesn't make any damage. I have tried it before and after releasing Saunders and Vonbir, I am playing Wesnoth 1.12.6 and also campaign 1.12.6. Have I done something wrong or is there a bug?
Wussel

Post by Wussel »

Hi Illo-chan,
if you want art discussion or help or appriciation: I would suggest an art thread in art workshop.

I really enjoyed your campaign and the art. Some art is looking very professionell. But how can I know if you made it or if you bought it?

I actually had some ideas concerning the terrain art for some rpg scenarios. So if you want people to focus on your artwork, please make an art thread.
IIIO_METAL

Post by IIIO_METAL »

Hi AOW. Your words reassured me. Thank you!

Mr. Sadaharu, you are an English teacher! It's just a coincidence, but the name of the president of the company I used to work for is Sadaharu.
That aside, I appreciate your offer. It's not right now, but if it's time to fix the text, I'll consult with you. Thank you!

jygli, Hello! There are few ways to damage the iron eater. Finding it is also the purpose of this scenario. I'll write a hint, see it if you need it.
Spoiler:
Hello Wussel.
I didn't come up with that idea! Thanks for telling me. I will do it in the near future.
gigiskhan

Sorcerer of the Citadel 2

Post by gigiskhan »

Hello IIIO_METAL and thank you very much for this work.

I apreciate a lot this campain, the character's skills, the scenarios, the level design, etc.
Everything is impressive and very enjoyable.
Now, i come to my subject.
I am stucked in Sorcerer of the Citadel 2.
I have to find the stairs to the upper floor but can not find it.
In fact, i have killed all the bosses, and i come to a teleportation point where are drawn : an hexagon and to arrows on the floor.
could you please give me a hint?