Hero of Irdya I: The Legend Begins [SP campaign]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

xxz

Re: Hero of Irdya I: The Legend Begins [SP campaign]

Post by xxz »

Tenebrous Caverns. These mushrooms in water here look wierd.
Attachments
Tenebrous Caverns.png
Tenebrous Caverns.png (238.22 KiB) Viewed 174 times
Lord-Knightmare
Forum Regular
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

xxz wrote: September 5th, 2020, 11:11 pm Tenebrous Caverns. These mushrooms in water here look wierd.
Hi!
Ah, I see. Yeah, they looked fine back when the base of the base terrain of mushroom groves was cave (Uu). Should I just revert the base terrain back to cave?
Pilauli

Post by Pilauli »

Are the mushrooms just for decoration, or do they have a specific balance-related purpose? (Slowing down fliers, providing extra-defensible places to fight from, etc.)

If they're just for decoration, yeah, do whatever looks good. (You might even consider whether they would look good growing in the water.) If they've got a balance-related purpose, you'll want to make sure that putting them over cave floor doesn't mess that up.
Lord-Knightmare
Forum Regular
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Are the mushrooms just for decoration, or do they have a specific balance-related purpose? (Slowing down fliers, providing extra-defensible places to fight from, etc.)
Spoiler: