New Campaign needs an Artwork Program for Macintosh computer

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Lorddarkon

New Campaign needs an Artwork Program for Macintosh computer

Post by Lorddarkon »

I am making my first campaign and have spent the last 3 months plotting scripting and programming but now, I need to make some art. Unfortunatly for me, I cant find any art programs for Macintosh that will work with the wesnoth game ( last thing I tried completly messed up the game...) so If anyone can tell me where a good art program is, I would be glad to add them to the
"Some Help From:" section of the credits
From the light do shadows form, In the shadows does darkness hide, and in the darkness does my path lie....
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

GraphicConverter can be useful...
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Lorddarkon

thanks

Post by Lorddarkon »

Thanks elvish Pillager, I hope I can finish this campaign soon...
From the light do shadows form, In the shadows does darkness hide, and in the darkness does my path lie....
Mkgego

Re: thanks

Post by Mkgego »

Lorddarkon wrote:Thanks elvish Pillager, I hope I can finish this campaign soon...

Hey podt it in the campaigns server altought it isnt finished at 100% ^^... No problem even if its at 30% ^^

Just post it in order to have bug reports and feedback ^^
WoW C-Mode activated...
For the horde :D
aelius

Post by aelius »

You can definitely just throw temporary artwork in there and post it. It really helps nailing down bugs and improving the balance, maps, and storyline if other people can look at it and play around with it!

- b.
scott

Post by scott »

Or ask for art help. There is usually some unused art floating around (most of which was recently deleted) or someone may have some time to help you whip something up.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Lorddarkon

I like making my own art

Post by Lorddarkon »

I like to make my own art by taking bits and pieces ( AKA heads and faces of different people and making a body [ face is my weakness in art class and graphic arts :roll: ]) but for some reason I dont think my avatar cam out right... It should have a necromancers head/upper body with a (done by me) orb-topped scepter and a tail to move on...
Anyways, me and my pal avery test out our own programmed things, we make Warcraft 1,2,3 maps Starcraft maps, wesnoth scenarios, other game stuff, and are currently working on the first GOOD collectible trading card game with a tech-tree...