Oath of Allegiance [SP Desert People Campaign for 1.13.5]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AHoppe

Re: Oath of Allegiance [SP Desert People Campaign for 1.13.5]

Post by AHoppe »

Thank you DukeSwampy,

that's it. I few minutes after I posted I read the error message and wondered why there is the reference to the Heroes add-on. I installed it now and the campaign is playable!
FrancoJo33

Post by FrancoJo33 »

Hi! I can´t play the campaign, after kill both enemy leaders in the first scenario, Wesnoth falls and i have to close the window and re open the game. HELP PLEASE!!
EarthCake

Post by EarthCake »

FrancoJo33 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 12:50 pm Hi! I can´t play the campaign, after kill both enemy leaders in the first scenario, Wesnoth falls and i have to close the window and re open the game. HELP PLEASE!!
Is there any error log?
FrancoJo33

Post by FrancoJo33 »

EarthCake wrote: August 27th, 2019, 1:01 pm
FrancoJo33 wrote: August 27th, 2019, 12:50 pm Hi! I can´t play the campaign, after kill both enemy leaders in the first scenario, Wesnoth falls and i have to close the window and re open the game. HELP PLEASE!!
Is there any error log?
"Wesnoth Game Client stopped working" the program stopped working correctly due a problem. windows will close the program and advise you if exist a solution

thats the message
Daniele96

Post by Daniele96 »

Really nice campaign BUT i just have one question: am i the only one who’s asking WHY THE FK i can’t use ’impale’ with dune greatlances ?! They are supposed to deal 75x1 strike wich is really impressive BUT I never got to use it once in the entire campaign !
Kwandulin
Art Contributor

Post by Kwandulin »

If i remember correctly, Impale is on defense only. So if an enemy attacks your Greatlance, it will retaliate with the 75-1 strike and prbaly instantly kill the enemy, making the Greatlance perfect for defense spots.
Gling

Post by Gling »

Hi,
This campaign is real good, but I have a problem.
In root of evil, I can't keep up with Yrialdhe pace, and she always escape me. Perhaps if I could activate Au'la ability to petrify nearby unit to fight for her, I could stop Yrialdhe, but I don't know how to do it.

Finally, with the help of the falcon, I could slow down Yrialdhe, and kill her at 32nd turn ! Wow !
treesandlobsters

Post by treesandlobsters »

BTIsaac wrote: December 24th, 2018, 3:23 pm
Kwandulin wrote: January 1st, 2015, 10:11 am -> If ilriel moves to the hex “8 34”, a loyal unit will join the player’s side (Elvish bloodmaiden);
Just wanted to call in and let you know that this doesn't work for some reason. Her cage disappears, but she doesn't join me.
Aware that Kwandulin is no longer maintaining, but if anyone else has figured out, I'd be interested to know. I tried copy/pasting [modify_unit] snippets into game save files to no avail.