The Stone of the North [Feedback and development]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Re: The Stone of the North [Feedback and development]

Post by WhiteWolf »

It seems to work fine here :hmm:
The actual places you need to go to with Joanne or Lorna:
- anywhere near the main gate (x,y=31,14-19)
- 34-35,7
- 34-35,2-3
You must visit each of them with either of the two mages, that's important.

These are the four gates you need to check. (In the list, "-" means a range of accepted tiles).
The rest of the tasks:
I hope I could be of help :)
Main UMC campaigns: The Ravagers - now for 1.16, with new bugs!
Old UMC works: The Underness Series, consisting of 5 parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Just started this campaign and having frustrated on stronghold mode. :augh:
Spoiler:
This scenario has become great one challenge before 'The Haunted Forest'. And now, I have reached that scenario.
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Finished 'Haunted Forest' and 'Fortress of Estmark'.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Now, back to Fort of Magnain, but...
Spoiler:
Regards,
DukeSwampy.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

DukeSwampy wrote: July 19th, 2019, 5:05 am Just started this campaign and having frustrated on stronghold mode. :augh:
Spoiler:
This scenario has become great one challenge before 'The Haunted Forest'. And now, I have reached that scenario.
If I remember correctly, the stronghold map is indeed quite a challenge, but also balanced OK, and it's certainly winnable :)
DukeSwampy wrote: July 19th, 2019, 6:05 pm Finished 'Haunted Forest' and 'Fortress of Estmark'.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Without looking at the code, I myself would probably not find some of them right now... :lol:
Old UMC works: The Underness Series, consisting of 5 parts: The Desolation of Karlag, The Blind Sentinel, The Stone of the North, The Invasion Of The Western Cavalry, Fingerbone of Destiny
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Finished by starting from the Traitor's scenario to 'the Evil Clans', now I have reached 'the Cave'. In 'Evil Clans' scenario...
Spoiler:
Also...
Spoiler:
Regards, Swampy.

WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

DukeSwampy wrote: July 20th, 2019, 2:09 pm Finished by starting from the Traitor's scenario to 'the Evil Clans', now I have reached 'the Cave'. In 'Evil Clans' scenario...
Spoiler:
I can't take a look at this right now, and I really don't remember these maps without having a look at the code :) Are you just commenting, or are you saying this could be a bug?
Also...
Spoiler:
It does say bread from the wheat ;)
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

POST 1
WhiteWolf wrote: July 21st, 2019, 10:54 am I can't take a look at this right now, and I really don't remember these maps without having a look at the code :) Are you just commenting, or are you saying this could be a bug?
Just commenting, because Lord Bayar has died long ago. In HttT campaign, Lord Bayar is indeed still alive.
In fact, Bread is not suitable for height growth, is that right? Also, that picture does look like a sack of wheat, not bread.

POST 2
And finished by starting from 'the Cave' to 'Eastern Dwarves'.
Spoiler:
In 'Tomb of Karlag'...
Spoiler:
In 'Swamps'...
Spoiler:
POST3
Finished 'Conquered Halls', at the ending of dialogue, happens incident...
Spoiler:
POST4
Finished from 'Drake Volcano' to 'the Magical Gate'. Time to finish the last scenario once and for all.
In 'Blind Corpse'...
Spoiler:
Regards, Swampy.

Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Finally, finished the last scenario! Here's my feedback! :)
Spoiler:
Now, I will definitely miss Derryus, Tresser, and Raelle. Next to prequel campaign: TIotWC. Thanks for this campaign and storyline.

Best regards,
DukeSwampy.
Regards, Swampy.

WhiteWolf
Forum Moderator

Post by WhiteWolf »

DukeSwampy wrote: July 21st, 2019, 1:53 pm Just commenting, because Lord Bayar has died long ago. In HttT campaign, Lord Bayar is indeed still alive.
Oh, OK, it's one of those "borrowed" maps from mainline, I used to do that.
DukeSwampy wrote: July 21st, 2019, 1:53 pm
In fact, Bread is not suitable for height growth, is that right? Also, that picture does look like a sack of wheat, not bread.
It's the wheat that you have found, that is why the picture is a sack of wheat. Later, with his portable grindstone and oven, Derryus will bake bread for everyone, and that's gonna be delicious... :lol:

DukeSwampy wrote: In 'Tomb of Karlag'...
Spoiler:
If the campaign gave a hint like that, it'd obviously mean something is gonna happen to that character, and that would spoil the surprise of it. On repeated playthough though yes, you already know who to equip well.
DukeSwampy wrote: In 'Blind Corpse'...
Spoiler:
DukeSwampy wrote: July 22nd, 2019, 5:11 pm Finally, finished the last scenario! Here's my feedback! :)
Spoiler:
Congrats ;)
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

WhiteWolf wrote: July 23rd, 2019, 10:32 am Congrats ;)
Regards, Swampy.