New Mini-Campaign: Ilayin the Illusionist.

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

theCAS

Post by theCAS »

I think I've found a bug, maybe it is in the game engine and not in the campaign.

After the third turn elves allies lose without reason their villages and the ability to flag them (even moving a unit on them), their leader goes berzerk and attacks the enemy.
scott

Post by scott »

It's probably WML that kills their leader so as to change their behavior. I do the same thing in Liberty. You can't turn off AI behavior outside of the initial side delcaration, but this trick can get around that somewhat. Check the .cfg file for clues.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

On turn 3, the friendly Elf loses canrecruit so that he'll go out and fight. One side effect of this is that he can no longer own villages (not that it would do him any good).
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
morpholog

Revolution on medium -- just can't do it

Post by morpholog »

I have solved most of the campaigns, but I find revolution pretty much impossible. I am playing on medium and had fun with the lower levels, but am trying the last scenario with 150G and 8 L3's. Is anyone else completing this?
pauxlo

Deprecated WML

Post by pauxlo »

Hmm, I don't know wether this is the right place to note this ...

I'm getting (with 1.3.8, today downloaded campaign) some "Deprecated WML" messages for "Illusionist", "Delusionist", "Costly Illusionist", "Costly Delusionist", "Dead Costly Delusionist" and "Dead Costly Illusionist".

The usual thing, attack animation which should be directly in [unit], not in [attack].