All in one place (colosseum edited/changed)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ChaosRider

Re: All in one place (colosseum edited/changed)

Post by ChaosRider »

It sure would be great, only problem is that I do not know how to do this script.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
kiodraik

Colosseum_edit the best

Post by kiodraik »

Thank for all your works. These versions of Colosseum are the best scenario i've played. I hope for a "arcane defense_edit" in a future!
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Amazing, someone first who liked it :P.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

If you are having issues with the add-on(s) allowing you to play it, please see this thread.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time