Modified Colosseum Map [MP Scenario]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ChaosRider

Modified Colosseum Map [MP Scenario]

Post by ChaosRider »

First of all, i wish to say, i hope its good place for something like that.

Secondly, pls dont comment without playing, and what is most important ending scenario.

Next i will tell you i wont say what i have changed. If you want to know, just try it. You have attachment, so just download it and rock&roll.

Last thing, its creating for fun, not to do anyone angry or mad. If you want comment it, try do it without insult me : ). If it will be funnier,better, and etc. than normal colosseum, could you add this (upload on server wesnoth) as a second colosseum :P ?
Attachments
ColosseumWithoutWeapons.rar
(20.86 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Last edited by ChaosRider on May 1st, 2012, 11:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Nephrite

Re: Without topic.

Post by Nephrite »

Here it is...
Attachments
Colosseum_upgrade.cfg
added weapons menu to colosseum shop
(70.73 KiB) Downloaded 325 times
ChaosRider

Re: Without topic.

Post by ChaosRider »

Thx to Nephrite, now its version with weapons from creep war : ). Pls enjoy it :).
Attachments
ColosseumWithWeapons.rar
(22.63 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Last edited by ChaosRider on May 1st, 2012, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Modified Colosseum Map [MP Scenario]

Post by Crendgrim »

I changed this thread's title to something more descriptive, as it is stated by point 1c of the Posting Guidelines.
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

I would like to improve the individual computer, but I do not know how. However, I am aware of the fact that they are here on this server as a person they know better than me at making maps and scenarios to them. That is why I write what changes that I would like to enter (and I do not know how) would rely on.

To begin the game that the players are attacked by eight waves of enemies. Each wave is stronger than the previous wave of enemies. Here is the changes that I wanted to introduce:

- Enlarged hp units, depending on the wave, it would consist of: (wave number * 10 hp) - 10 hp.
This would increase hp on the individual waves in:
the first wave of 0 hp more, a second wave of 10 hp more, the third 20 hp more ... 7 wave 60 hp more, 8 wave 70 hp more.

- Increase the damage dealt by damage to the computer unit, of course, also depending on the wave.
The first wave one more dmg, dmg second wave two more, three wave 3 dmg more ... 7 more dmg wave 7, 8 wave 8 dmg more.

- I also want to increase the number of attacks per round at the units computer. It would depended on:
the first wave of strikes more 0, the second wave one more strike, the third wave one more strike, the fourth wave more 2 strikes, the fifth wave more 2 strikes, the sixth wave three more strikes, more 3 seventh wave strikes, the eighth wave four more strikes.

- As for increasing the speed of units, as well as the increasing number of attacks per round.

It's all the changes I introduced in this colosseum.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Could not manage to get those changes working, but fixed you indention and made it possible to have normal colosseum working as well.
Attachments
Colosseum_edit.zip
(25.57 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Hmmm, map is not working cause ai units cant be free, cause game cant find terrain for changed... "[terrain_type] not supported". First wave is closed still, and game is still trying changed terrain to get them free.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Have you tried

Code: Select all

[terrain]
x,y=
terrain=
[/terrain]
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Could you upload here changed Colosseum_scenario with this what you have write earlier?
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Changed all terrain_type to terrain as you wanted.
Attachments
Colosseum_edit.zip
(25.57 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

What was changed here? I am asking because units they arent getting stronger with each wave :P ? Is it possible to do what i have written in earlier post ?
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Bonuses for ai units with each, next wave:
nr of wave__+hp__+dmg___+strikes___+movements points___+all resistances___+all terrain defences(max 80%)
__1_________0_____1_______0____________0_________________0%________________0%
__2________10_____2_______1____________1_________________5%________________5%
__3________20_____3_______1____________1_________________5%________________5%
__4________30_____4_______2____________2________________10%_______________10%
__5________40_____5_______2____________2________________10%_______________10%
__6________50_____6_______3____________3________________15%_______________15%
__7________60_____7_______3____________3________________15%_______________15%
__8________70_____8_______4____________4________________20%_______________20%
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Thx to 5 players (Laela,Nephrite,ChaosRider,alexanderthegre,Ceres) now we can play in other changed colosseum which is working well : ). Enjoy, pls try survive to the last wave :D.

Pls put it in your addons.
Attachments
Colosseum_edit.rar
(23.82 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
Last edited by ChaosRider on May 8th, 2012, 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Replay the game ended in the colosseum.
Attachments
Colosseum_edit_-_Ended.gz
(131.96 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

In attachment you have a bit changed factions and units :P, for example lich can lvlup to ancient lich, or inferno drake to armageddon drake and many other changes.

Battle for wesnoth 1.10.0/data/multiplayer here you have to copy and paste this folder factions.

Battle for wesnoth 1.10.0/data/core here you have to copy and paste this folder units.
Attachments
Desktop.rar
(258.03 KiB) Downloaded 129 times