Undead Campaign: Danse Macabre

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Mybrodda204

Re: Undead Campaign: Danse Macabre

Post by Mybrodda204 » August 14th, 2018, 4:40 pm

I destroyed them in the reversed order yes it worked thanks,also the banebow basically gains movement instead of losing power if done in the bugged wrong order

Fibon_44

Post by Fibon_44 » August 19th, 2018, 11:51 pm

I have the same problem with the gatekeeper. When I destroy the keeps in reverse order, the gatekeeper disappears, but the entry to the cave remains impassable.

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Post by Konrad2 » February 3rd, 2019, 11:47 pm

Sc5 and Sc6 seem to be missing some movement animations. It's almost as if the units are teleporting around instead of moving.
Sc6 is missing the 'Turns run out' lose condition.
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

James_The_Invisible

Post by James_The_Invisible » February 4th, 2019, 6:08 pm

Fixed the missing lose condition. I will do something about movement animations (not sure when though). You can create a pull request in the meantime if you want.

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Post by Konrad2 » February 11th, 2019, 9:04 pm

The Necrophage can advance to two different versions of the Ghast (probably a legacy from the time when there was no mainline Ghast).
One is the mainline Ghast. The other one has the same description and amount of hp, but has a 3-3 (arcane) ranged attack that poisons. Also using a different sprite. (I believe the solution would be to only give the option to advance to the breath Ghast (who has an animation for his attacks).)

EDIT:
Vengeance is Mine -> Vengeance is mine (that's also the scenarios name and so 'Mine' might be right?)
not inside? -> Not inside?
...ten minutes later -> ...ten minutes later.
I am a Ghost: I drain the life energy from other people to survive and am hated/feared by regular people. Non-regular people don't like me either though.

James_The_Invisible

Post by James_The_Invisible » February 12th, 2019, 1:09 am

I had no idea why there is a custom Ghast until now. Now that mentioned it, I checked it and I see that in Wesnoth 1.8 there was really no Ghast in mainline. But actually it looks like the unit type is not actually used, probably it can be removed.
I think that "Vengeance is Mine" is correct (as name of a scenario).
"Not inside" fixed.
About "ten minutes later" I am not sure if dot is necessary.

Konrad2
Forum Regular

Post by Konrad2 » February 12th, 2019, 7:52 am

James_The_Invisible wrote:
February 12th, 2019, 1:09 am
I had no idea why there is a custom Ghast until now. Now that mentioned it, I checked it and I see that in Wesnoth 1.8 there was really no Ghast in mainline. But actually it looks like the unit type is not actually used, probably it can be removed.

About "ten minutes later" I am not sure if dot is necessary.
But the breath attack. D:

My most honest argument is that I think it would look better. :doh: