Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

Vorenus

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Vorenus »

dwarftough wrote: November 27th, 2020, 1:21 pm You don't want Efraim to use that "lich after death", he's much more powerful in the living form (and I wonder whether you're even allowed to let him die even with this advancement). You can grab some resistances though, that might be useful
Thanks a lot ! That is what I was thinking. Yes, I feel it is strange that i'm allowed to take that early, seems more a trap than something else.
dabber

Post by dabber »

The main character's normal (and soul eater) AMLAs cost less experience than any AMLA from a book or legacy. Generally you don't want to pick anything that isn't specific to Efraim.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Ah, the cost of AMLAs, I forgot about it
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
zhoulvkevin

Post by zhoulvkevin »

Hi Everyone, I've played LOTI occasionally for several years and I just found this forum. Just want to know where I can see the most updated changelog or the items, thanks!
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

zhoulvkevin wrote: December 1st, 2020, 1:43 am Hi Everyone, I've played LOTI occasionally for several years and I just found this forum. Just want to know where I can see the most updated changelog or the items, thanks!
There you go.
https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.ph ... 40#p468740
zhoulvkevin

Post by zhoulvkevin »

Konrad2 wrote: December 1st, 2020, 7:41 am
zhoulvkevin wrote: December 1st, 2020, 1:43 am Hi Everyone, I've played LOTI occasionally for several years and I just found this forum. Just want to know where I can see the most updated changelog or the items, thanks!
There you go.
https://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.ph ... 40#p468740
Thanks! Actually what I want to see is the details of the changes, on items, abilities and units. I found the wikipedia is quite outdated, just found that the "lightning agility" increases only 1 movement istead of 2, which I always crafted before.
legithorir

Post by legithorir »

Hi ! I'm currently playing LoTi chapter 3, absolutely love it, the item system and advancements make it so interesting.

I just noticed a kind of square around one of my unit, is it linked to the tracker of the Lord of Flies ?
Capture wes.PNG
Capture wes.PNG (20.65 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

legithorir wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 11:58 am I just noticed a kind of square around one of my unit, is it linked to the tracker of the Lord of Flies ?
Capture wes.PNG
No, it means your unit has some ability that gives boost to allies. I don't remember exactly, but afaik squares mean he has cantor, i.e. gives marksman on ranged of every adjacent ally
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
legithorir

Post by legithorir »

dwarftough wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 9:42 pm
legithorir wrote: December 3rd, 2020, 11:58 am I just noticed a kind of square around one of my unit, is it linked to the tracker of the Lord of Flies ?
Capture wes.PNG
No, it means your unit has some ability that gives boost to allies. I don't remember exactly, but afaik squares mean he has cantor, i.e. gives marksman on ranged of every adjacent ally
Yes that's it, thank you !

Post by 776 »

LotI --Gladiators
Bug that you can participate even if you do not have addon
Error message when playing without side1
Annoying popup dialogs for other players
It needs to be erased one by one and causes a delay
Computer side picks up items
Attachments
LotI - Gladiators Turn 2_error_side4_only.gz
Error message when playing without side1
(273.48 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Ghash3

Post by Ghash3 »

Lotl1-Lost in Space closes without commencing the scenario. How to fix?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Ghash3 wrote: January 12th, 2021, 9:04 am Lotl1-Lost in Space closes without commencing the scenario. How to fix?
Could you send a replay of the scenario start? And maybe of the previous scenario too
Ghash3

Post by Ghash3 »

I found a work around by going back to "The Library" and then pressing "shift:n" before winning the scenario. It then loaded properly into "Lost in Space".

I've written over the 'lost in space' error file but I've attached the Library replay in case you want to have a look.
Attachments
LotI1-The Library replay 20210112-193251.gz
(366.92 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Asiano

Post by Asiano »

Hello,

I've been playing LotI on my old PC, which unfortunately crashed. However I managed to get my saves from Wesonth. When I installed Wesonth and LotI on my new PC and copied the old saves (currently I'm at the mission Arctic Wastelands) and tried to play the game, after I end my turn, units on the board starts mutliplying, the game at this point is unplayable. I think that the problem might be in the version of the game? I installed LotI around 2 years ago and havent done any update by this point. When I installed it on my new PC, I assume I got the lastest version. Could anyone here help me? I attached my last auto safe.

Thanks!
Attachments
LotI2-Arctic Wastelands-Automatické uložení9.gz
(505.76 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
lhybrideur

Post by lhybrideur »

I think you are right thinking this comes from a version problem. Wesnoth and LotI have changed a lot in two years. What version of Wesnoth are you currently using. Two years ago, you were probably still using Wesnoth 1.12. try installing it, dl LotI on it and load your old save on it.
If I am right, it should work.