Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

gnombat

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by gnombat »

lhybrideur wrote: January 18th, 2021, 3:29 pm I think you are right thinking this comes from a version problem. Wesnoth and LotI have changed a lot in two years. What version of Wesnoth are you currently using. Two years ago, you were probably still using Wesnoth 1.12. try installing it, dl LotI on it and load your old save on it.
If I am right, it should work.
The save file is from Wesnoth version 1.14.5.
lhybrideur

Post by lhybrideur »

What was the LotI version then. Because LotI also changed a lot.
I have 3.2.1 version for Wesnoth 1.12 on my computer but I don't have any 1.14 version earlier that the current one unfortunately.
Looking at current changelog, it seems there was huge modifications btw each versions of LotI.
I hope someone will be able to send you a 2-yo version :s
Asiano

Post by Asiano »

Thanks for replies. I cant tell for sure, but I think that the vesion of LotI I used back then was 3.2.4b. Is there any way how to get the older versions? I looked through the gitub and found some older releases, but neither of them solved my issue. I tried to instal older versions of Wesonth, but that didnt't work either.
lhybrideur

Post by lhybrideur »

Using another version of Wesnoth would only add more problems.
I think you can only hope for someone still having the version you were playing :s
dabber

Post by dabber »

Have you tried going back to a save in between scenarios (the no turn number save)? Most of the LotI stuff automatically updates from your save file to current LotI source when you load such a save.
Asiano

Post by Asiano »

dabber wrote: January 22nd, 2021, 3:02 am Have you tried going back to a save in between scenarios (the no turn number save)? Most of the LotI stuff automatically updates from your save file to current LotI source when you load such a save.
This worked! Thanks
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

Hello i have problem with Vritra's dark blast skill evrery time when she use him she dissapear.

Here is replay from game she dissapear at turn 3.

https://we.tl/t-9hd3BXOyzy
dabber

Post by dabber »

What version of wesnoth and LotI are you using?
I don't think a replay is any help for fixing it. At best a reply is harder to use than a save. Just upload a save where the next time she attacks with it she disappears.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

dabber wrote: February 7th, 2021, 7:40 pm What version of wesnoth and LotI are you using?
I don't think a replay is any help for fixing it. At best a reply is harder to use than a save. Just upload a save where the next time she attacks with it she disappears.
It's always possible to get a replay into a save, scrolling until the needed move and clicking "Continue play here".

I think it's a bug caused by incorrect turning into a more corrupt version, I've played around a bit with the save, it happens when you use dark blast 20th time triggering corruption
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

dabber wrote: February 7th, 2021, 7:40 pm What version of wesnoth and LotI are you using?
I have wesnoth version 1.14.15.
And lotl version 3.2.6.d
Attachments
LotI2-Finally Together Kolo 6.gz
Here is save
(634.73 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Rendy55

Post by Rendy55 »

I have find bug with absorbation i have two absorbations skills from amlas on efraim which means 2 absorbation dmg but i also have 2x dugi ward gear which add 3+3 another absorbation what is 8 in total but he absorbing only two dmg from attacks.
Attachments
Screenshot_21.png
20210214_035336.png
dabber

Post by dabber »

Absorption is not meant to stack - you should get the best one. That said, there is a general bug about abilities. You tend to get the version of an ability from AMLAs instead of equipment. Between different equipment, you can sometimes change which one you get based on order of equipping.
tobimagbrot

Post by tobimagbrot »

So I seem to have run into a bug, not sure if it already has been mentioned here but I couldn't find anything about it within a few minutes of search.
Spoiler:
Anyway I didn't think that much of it at first, especially since I didn't quite trust her yet. So I was totally fine with it and continued without her, but now that there seems to be her part of the dialog missing as well it's starting to bug me.

Problem tho is that I can't just go back and fix it.. Well I can but I would have to replay a few sceanarios which I'm not in the mood for.. So i was wondering if there might be an "easy" way to fix that, like overwrite a save so that she's visible again or somehow summon her into my latest save (sry if that might sound stupid i have absolutely no idea as to how all that actually works)

I hope you kinda understand the issue I'm having
dabber

Post by dabber »

Post a save in between scenarios and I think I can copy her into it for you.
Bobit

Post by Bobit »

Does anybody have a Chapter 3 save? Mine got deleted and I really don't want to start from the beginning.