Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
12%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 241

boyoyoy

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by boyoyoy »

edwardspec wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:20 pm
How? She has 62 hitpoints, Efraim can deal 32 damage with sword (if he hits every time) or 9 with magic.
Ok, 2,6%
Efraim has 16/4 and Delenia has 62 hitppoints
Still thinking about, if I should think about what I should think about...
nachkar

Post by nachkar »

I've had the same item list error last night, and I just updated after seeing edwardspec's post, but sadly it's still there. Just launched a part2 campaign and got this straight up after turn1
edwardspec

Post by edwardspec »

nachkar wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:32 pm I've had the same item list error last night, and I just updated after seeing edwardspec's post, but sadly it's still there.
Fixed. Turns out, new beta was only uploaded to 1.15 addon server. Now it's updated for 1.14 too.
boyoyoy wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:24 pmEfraim has 16/4 and Delenia has 62 hitppoints
Rechecked the tutorial. For me the Efraim's sword at this point is 8/4 (4 attacks, 8 damage each).
boyoyoy

Post by boyoyoy »

edwardspec wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:46 pm Rechecked the tutorial. For me the Efraim's sword at this point is 8/4 (4 attacks, 8 damage each).
I played it again, and I know where the problem is.
When I craft the second sword, I still have the stats of the first (krux). I have to store the second one, and BEFORE I equip krux sword, the name of the attack is krux sword. So the stats arn't removed, and I have two times +3 dmg, so +6 dmg. so I get to 12/4 and with -30% to blade I deal 16/4 dmg.

EDIT:
Ah, ok now I have the problem - just still had the b version. didnt notice, that there is a newer :D
Last edited by Konrad2 on January 2nd, 2020, 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged doublepost
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

boyoyoy wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 3:14 pm 1.
It is possible to kill Delenia in the tutorial :D - of course just 2,3% or something like that, but I started with something like 24 of 25 xp for efraim! Maybe you shall increase Delenias resistances or her hp - just for the tutorial. But after the tutorial she was back :D
I made her get 1 hitpoint in case she would be going to die, making her effectively immortal in that scenario.
boyoyoy wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 3:14 pm 2.
I used the ability from legacy of light, to revive undead, so to bring them back to live. In my save, I attached, the revived unit has more than max hp :D
Attack the unit at 12/2 with the dragon rider at 13/3. I always had the same result.
It was caused by a recent change in the way hitpoints are calculated when a unit's maximum hitpoints changes. Fixed.
nachkar wrote: January 2nd, 2020, 5:32 pm I've had the same item list error last night, and I just updated after seeing edwardspec's post, but sadly it's still there. Just launched a part2 campaign and got this straight up after turn1
It's related to the latest update, but I could not replicate it in the most up to date version, maybe it was fixed recently.
boyoyoy

Post by boyoyoy »

Hi,
I don't know if you fixed it already, because I have the new version since yesterday, and it takes some to to play to the end of chapter 7, but there is/was another bug.
If you incernate one of the doubles of the evil lethalia, the double disappears and you receive an error the the second unit couldn't be stored.
But as I said, I don't know if you fixed it already :D
Shardeth

Post by Shardeth »

boyoyoy wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 10:06 am Hi,
I don't know if you fixed it already, because I have the new version since yesterday, and it takes some to to play to the end of chapter 7, but there is/was another bug.
If you incernate one of the doubles of the evil lethalia, the double disappears and you receive an error the the second unit couldn't be stored.
But as I said, I don't know if you fixed it already :D
I played first 3 scenarios of the second part of the campaign (latest beta) before I happened to check the Wesnoth log from the options and it was full of the same error:

error engine: failed to auto-store $second_unit at (-999,-999)

I always managed to reproduce the above error message in logs (shows nothing in-game though) by playing any saves I had made and it keeps coming even after trying several fresh starts right away.

After that I decided to try the first part of the campaign but I couldn't even start the first scenario before I got another error suggesting me to report it here:

Link to pictures of the error https://imgur.com/a/JhVUIR9
edwardspec

Post by edwardspec »

Shardeth wrote: January 3rd, 2020, 5:59 pmAfter that I decided to try the first part of the campaign but I couldn't even start the first scenario before I got another error suggesting me to report it here:
Link to pictures of the error https://imgur.com/a/JhVUIR9
Fixed in the latest beta.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Chapter 9, I get stuck in the sepuchlre of the nefarious, when i get to the bottom efraim says "there appears to be something in there that should not be, let's wait" or something similar, but then I waited for like 20 turns and nothing happened except the acid rain appeared. Does anyone know how to finish that part of the scenario?
congdm

Post by congdm »

In the latest github version, there are some bugs with item drop system. Occasionally, when my units kill enemies, this debug message will be displayed:

And sadly, it seems that the system no longer collects item dropped from boss when the scenario ended.
kevinma

Post by kevinma »

bugs with item drop system too. And Can't pick up the last item when scenario ends.
截屏2020-01-05下午6.13.37.png
sid4g

Post by sid4g »

Hello, I really like this mod and I came back from a few years break. But there is lua error with items, they can not spawn because script gets nil values instead of item IDs. Could you please fix this bug because it was not present previously!
edwardspec

Post by edwardspec »

In the latest github version, there are some bugs with item drop system
Just uploaded a new beta. Could you please check if this problem still exists in it?
kevinma wrote: January 5th, 2020, 10:14 amCan't pick up the last item when scenario ends.
kevinma

Post by kevinma »

edwardspec wrote: January 7th, 2020, 5:26 pm
In the latest github version, there are some bugs with item drop system
Just uploaded a new beta. Could you please check if this problem still exists in it?
kevinma wrote: January 5th, 2020, 10:14 amCan't pick up the last item when scenario ends.
The problem is solved. Thanks for your work.
Andy

Post by Andy »

Hi i was doing another run after long time and noticed there was update. Im on the second part of the campaign and on the first beelzebub i have encountered so far on the "Search for Elves" map. Iw been resetting beelzebub many times because iw been trying to get book of magical swordplay/and fencers study for my demilich. I resetted it quite a few times and havent gotten a single book, and also frequently get errors and items dont appear. I also read here now that 20 of the most popular items were moved to random hidden map item table, are the books on that table only or are they just bugged and every time i get bugged beelzebub loot its because im getting books that cause errors? I did get tome of liches from map drop so i im thinking it could be one of the map only items too but dont seem to get any books when resetting this map, is anyone able to advice me? Tyvm. Also nice to see that this campaign is still getting updated, online play seems to be pretty dead but this campaign alone is worth downloading wesnoth.