Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
11%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 244

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Legend of the Invincibles (now complete)

Post by Konrad2 »

you can check for him by pressing alt + u
i would suspect its more the juggernauts fault with doombringer
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

I was able to see that his hp was indeed -6. But I have little clues how did it happen, because I can't replicate the way how his hp got to that value. As I said, you've shown me the consequence, not the cause. I will try to figure something out, but if it happens again, can you please have a closer look at it (especially what kind of attack or ability got him to that value)?
I think that Doombringer isn't the cause, it doesn't have any complicated properties.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

he was slowed by an enemy footpad (killed footpad), thug attcked him with drain/charge, poacher attacks with charge.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

But slow, drain and charge are mainline weapon specials that shouldn't do something so strange :doh: If poacher was the last, his attack matters here. Did he have any unusual abilities?
wtf_is_this

Post by wtf_is_this »

Hello guys, i recently had a problem with the campaign.I was playing the campaign since several weeks and i find it very entertaining.I just won vs Akula at chapter "Hybrids of steel",but after wining it an epilogue showed and the campign ended.Is this a bug or it is meant to be so and i should start from the next chapter ?
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

It is meant to be so and you should start from the next chapter.
lynx

Post by lynx »

That's the end of part one, if I remember correctly. Definitely true if it is chapter 5. In that case, start from scratch.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

cruel, regrowing, slimy
Strange, nothing unusual. Maybe it is related to one of the Elvish Juggernaut's abilities, he has quite a lot of them. Unusual things he used were: dazzle, disintegrate, retribution, dark aura. I'll check them out to see if something's wrong with them. Note that I was editing dark aura recently.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

HA! 70000th view :D
Your campaign is just op ^^ You changed so much, let it evolve but I still love it ^^
lynx

Post by lynx »

does regeneration negate unholy hunger?

my shyde got two unit advancement options, but it appears to be a bug, since they're both the same faerie incarnation.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Unholy hunger drains maximum health, not just health. Nothing that regeneration can fix.

Two advancement options are usually a byproduct of using cheats. Any idea what was the last change done on that unit before updating (manipulating inventory, getting her by scenario...)?
lynx

Post by lynx »

Probably inventory, but I'm not sure I had anything appropriate. She came with the rest of the elves to Tundra. Will let you know if it happens again, I'll continue tommorow with the save when this happened.
RaustBD

Post by RaustBD »

Hey, uh, Dugi, is the "Equality" weapon particularly hard to make? Are opals hard to get in chapter 1?

Because if not, I think it might be ludicrously overpowered. Its characteristics are such that it would more than double the attack power of a master at arms, and with Connor as a champion, putting that baby on him gives him a natural attack power of EIGHTEEN-SIX.

...Or are you chuckling to yourself at my shock because that's just the beginning of the insane attack powers this campaign offers?
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

18-6 damage in chapter 1 is quite a lot. Opals can drop in chapter 1. It might get your damage to 18-6, and because of it, it's quite handy for units like Master at Arms. But because it doesn't stack with bonuses like 30% increased damage, it might not get his damage so high. In fact, it is possible to have much more damage than 18-6, but even with so much damage, the unit can get slaughtered by enough mooks quite easily (or damaged so that he must stay away of combat for all the rest of battle).