Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
11%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 244

Astoria
Inactive Developer

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Astoria »

Scottar wrote:I have the same problem that jokuouto has of chapter 8 in scenario "Unimportant revolution". Efraim does not rejoin Lethaliar nor Krux and no veteran units. And they do not reappear in the succeeding scenarios. I am using Wesnoth vers 1.11 with Win 7 Professional on an HP Elite Computer.
Are you on 1.11.4?
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Might be an idiotic question, but... shouldn't it be "twilight" fortress ? Is "twilit" intended ?
Also, can't use "alter advancement" on monstrosity.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

@Raijer
he just misread your post and quoted your corrected version so it isnt an idiotic question
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

gooby wrote:Upgrades for Lvl 4 Necromancer unit include "Oops, this is only temporary, or something went wrong".
Failed to replicate it. Can you provide me a save file?
Raijer wrote:I think the bug with the explosion lance was fixed in the last release, as the "desintegration" ability and some others were doing it too and were fixed.
Yeah, I fixed that. Not long ago.
Scottar wrote:I have the same problem that jokuouto has of chapter 8 in scenario "Unimportant revolution". Efraim does not rejoin Lethaliar nor Krux and no veteran units.
I am trying to find out what is the cause, but there is nothing unusual in the code, and it works for most people including me. I have a save file to check out, but I had no time for that.
Scottar wrote:LOI vers is 2.4.14
These errors are possible, 2.4.14 is a very old version of LotI where this kind of problem can appear on wesnoth 1.11.1, 1.11.2 or 1.11.4. I think I have reliably fixed it somewhere in 2.5.something.
Raijer wrote:Might be an idiotic question, but... shouldn't it be "twilight" fortress ? Is "twilit" intended ?
It should be 'twilit'. Twilight is a noun, twilit is a derived adjective (like 'lit' is the derived adjective from 'light').
Raijer wrote:Also, can't use "alter advancement" on monstrosity.
Maybe the monstrosity hasn't advanced yet. I was able to use this option with monstrosities now. If you are sure that it has already advanced, maybe you could upload a save file. But I fear that it might be just a consequence of something.

Sorry for inactivity, I have passed graduation exams yesterday and I need some break as I am pretty tired.
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

I'm absolutely sure it has already advanced (around 4-5 times, needs 310 exp)). So, joining a save file.
Also, a tiny error, you wrote "black_pearls" in the crafting menu, when choosing what to craft.

Thanks for twilit, i learned something today.
Attachments
LotI2-Unholy_Realm-Sauvegarde_automatique3.gz
(595.28 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
Scottar

Post by Scottar »

bumbadadabum wrote:
Scottar wrote:I have the same problem that jokuouto has of chapter 8 in scenario "Unimportant revolution". Efraim does not rejoin Lethaliar nor Krux and no veteran units. And they do not reappear in the succeeding scenarios. I am using Wesnoth vers 1.11 with Win 7 Professional on an HP Elite Computer.
Are you on 1.11.4?
No 1.11.1, I don't download that often on dialup.
Astoria
Inactive Developer

Post by Astoria »

I figured. Switching between different persistent sides is broken in 1.11.1. Upgrading should solve your problem.
Formerly known as the creator of Era of Chaos and maintainer of The Aragwaithi and the Era of Myths.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Raijer wrote:I'm absolutely sure it has already advanced (around 4-5 times, needs 310 exp)). So, joining a save file.
I will investigate it.
Raijer wrote:Also, a tiny error, you wrote "black_pearls" in the crafting menu, when choosing what to craft.
Hm, I will fix that.
bumbadadabum wrote:I figured. Switching between different persistent sides is broken in 1.11.1. Upgrading should solve your problem.
A big thanks for telling this. This problem seemed to be totally irrational.
Feareth

Post by Feareth »

Dugi have you increased the difficulty on surviving bloodbath since january i am so fed up of trying to survive to whatever turn you have to i already know that powerful mage comes at 10 and i lose everything right after he comes i did this a long time ago before my wesnoth app glitched out and i lost all my data and its been a supreme pain trying to get back to the spot i originally was which is one scenario after bloodbath and i can not get past it.
gooby

Post by gooby »

Defeat condition for "Any Means Necessary": "Destruction of Efraim AND Lethalia" [emphasis mine]

Shouldn't it be "or"?
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

@Faereth
I had to make it harder, because some madmen didn't know that you're supposed to lose there and defeated all the enemies there.

@gooby
Yeah. Fixed.
Scottar

Post by Scottar »

bumbadadabum wrote:
I figured. Switching between different persistent sides is broken in 1.11.1. Upgrading should solve your problem.
Thanks, but I will wait until next upgrade. I will just meddle though the game to it's end since I'm so close to the 8th chapter end. Then I will upgrade the game and the programs. It will take me 3 or more days- so. I'm several version behind the Invincibles Game as it is.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

LotI version 2.4.something should be mostly compatible with the latest version, and upgrading wesnoth to 1.11.4 should not cause much trouble neither.
gooby

Post by gooby »

"Into the Shadows"

"Her death would ruin is" → "Her death would ruin us"

I'd like to make more substantial contributions to the prose than spell- and grammar-checking if I have time.

EDIT: Shadow Princess upgrades include ""Oops! Something went wrong or this is only temporary"

EDIT: I just found a Demon Core amulet. Is that named after the plutonium sphere that went critical twice around the end of WWII? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
Feareth

Post by Feareth »

Dugi wrote:@Faereth
I had to make it harder, because some madmen didn't know that you're supposed to lose there and defeated all the enemies there.

@gooby
Yeah. Fixed.
How was it even remotely possible to kill everything O.O i got my butt whooped still before it was harder also did he change anything in the game for killing everyone? did it impact the game anyway for being able to do that or did it just register him beating it and it still went on as nothing happened. I also have a seperate question there is a weapon called misanthropia that you can craft it has 2 weapon specials Misanthropia and Misnania what do they do? all i know is the weapon makes efraim a beast!!