Legend of the Invincibles

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Which of these units you find worth advancing and gearing heavily? Unpopular ones will be reworked.

Prophet
21%
Reaper
12%
Scythemaster
8%
Shadowalker
7%
Shadow Prince
8%
Siege Troll
5%
Sky Goblin
2%
Snow Hunter
8%
Soul Shooter
2%
Swordmaster
11%
Troll Boulderlobber
1%
Warlock
10%
Werewolf Rider
2%
Zombie Rider
3%

Total votes: 244

Dugi

Re: Legend of the Invincibles

Post by Dugi »

Raijer wrote:That's the problem, there's only a ghost. No zombie created.
Uh, the zombie was created, just a zombie was created on his place, replacing the zombie. Fixed.
Raijer wrote:Any way to transfer weapons from one game to the the other (like getting all the weapons i have in my finished game)?
I am able to code it even if moving data between saves is not trivial, but I am not intending to code it. Maybe if a lot of people petitioned for it...
t3st3r:
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

No need about the weapons, that would simply destroy the point of random drops, and i don't think many people will want it (even I said it without really believing you would).

The scenario called "the kinslayer", should be "the kingslayer", "kinslayer" is used to people that kill their own family.

"Argan d'épéeinutile": That's not nice. calling him useless sword... That made me laugh a good one.

edit: In "Any means necessary", you can recall Stormrider, intended ?
Also, the left marechal gets attacked by explosive attack from the mages, even though they're allied.
Last edited by Raijer on May 9th, 2013, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henley
t3st3r

Post by t3st3r »

Spoiler:
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Raijer wrote:The scenario called "the kinslayer", should be "the kingslayer", "kinslayer" is used to people that kill their own family.
Seems so. He said at the end of that scenario that he is now Efraim the Kingslayer. But it might be referring to the fact that he slaughtered the royal kin, I can't remember exactly. Anyway, I will fix it.
Raijer wrote:"Argan d'épéeinutile": That's not nice. calling him useless sword... That made me laugh a good one.
That's an easter egg. Most people can't speak French, so it's just something that sounds french for them.
Raijer wrote:edit: In "Any means necessary", you can recall Stormrider, intended ?
No. I am aware of this bug, but I have no idea how he got to your recall list. Any ideas when it happened?
Raijer wrote:Also, the left marechal gets attacked by explosive attack from the mages, even though they're allied.
These guys are intentionally set to recklessly hit anything with their magic.
t3st3r:
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

I think that in "Bloodbath", he goes to your side automatically at the end. But isn't he a loyal unit ? So he should get auto-recalled.

William Ernest Henley
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

He should not... I will fix it.
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Lol. Stormrider is auto-recalled in the next chapter, millenia after. In "Again".
Edit:
Spoiler:
edit 2: After that, i think lethalia keeps the stealth ability she gets in "we walk in the shadows". That doesn't change much since i'm sending her to fight in the front line, but still strange. Also, it isn't in the list of the abilities she has.

edit 3: The ability "mind raid" can stop an unit from levelling up. When using mind raid to kill the unit that should give you the exp needed, no AMLA is given and the hps aren't repleted. But the exp does like if there was level up. Joining a save. The unit in question is the elven juggernaut in south.
Another thing, Efraim's advancement "hit faster in spiritual form" doesn't work.
Also, you're gonna need to put turn limits on all the scenarios in chap 5.
Attachments
LotI1-Entrance-Sauvegarde_automatique35.gz
(582.6 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

William Ernest Henley
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Lol. Stormrider is auto-recalled in the next chapter, millenia after. In "Again".
I have found the error. Anyway, he wasn't supposed to be on your side in chapters 4-5, and that's why I didn't remove his autorecall property.
In "We walk in the shadows", the first objectives say...
I was so damn noob when I was writing this... easy fix.
another Lethalia appear with full hps, but don't stay on next scenario so it doesn't affect the game.
How did you kill the boss? The code does not look like something that might cause a problem of this kind.
The ability "mind raid" can stop an unit from levelling up.
Same problem happens with desintegration weapon special. I know what is the cause, but I am still thinking how could I fix it.
Another thing, Efraim's advancement "hit faster in spiritual form" doesn't work.
It may need to be taken more than once, it adds 10% attacks, but this may be lost when rounding. Taking it twice should make a change.
Elfarion

Post by Elfarion »

What exactly does Argan's leadership advancement do? I gave it to him and now he has this blue addition to his green hex but it seems as nothing had changed.
"Each of mankind's steps towards tomorrow is a breaking of today's laws."
- Sergej Lukianenko
Jeffers0n

Post by Jeffers0n »

He now gives all nearby allies charge
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

some notes to "Sightseeing":
when argan dies Lethalia says his death message
the leader on 35,40 calls the tropps from the leader of 37,39 a second time (they didnt exchange troops, they called both the same troops)
also i think that even for Lilith followers a magic attack with swarm and drain is a little bit overpowered, argan nearly died before i send Lethalia to save him (16-10 magic arcane attack is no joke for perserved liches, especially not for argan)
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Konrad2 wrote:when argan dies Lethalia says his death message
Fixed.
Konrad2 wrote:the leader on 35,40 calls the tropps from the leader of 37,39 a second time (they didnt exchange troops, they called both the same troops)
Fixed.
Konrad2 wrote:also i think that even for Lilith followers a magic attack with swarm and drain is a little bit overpowered, argan nearly died before i send Lethalia to save him (16-10 magic arcane attack is no joke for perserved liches, especially not for argan)
Made the archer weaker.
Raijer

Post by Raijer »

Forgot to say this: In "Into the shadows", Efraim says "aaargh bla bla bla", which seems strange since it's the winning dialogue...

Also, i'm saying it again, since i don't know if you really noticed it, but the chapter 5 REALLY need turn limits... I kinda used "Power generator" to get huge exp (around 2 lvls for each of my leaders, about 6 k exp in total). Also, lethalia's bug that makes her keep stealth in the scenarios following "we walk in the shadows"

More than that, can you make it so we're sure the soul gate recalls the strongest units first, and then the weakest ?
I found my ancient lich mixed with zombies after my 5th soulgate... And i think i can still find a lich king if i continue using it.

The bug where another lethalia appears shows when i kill the boss with lethalia, nothing else. No level up, no soul eater.
Joining the save file (also already said it, but it disappears after the scenario).
Attachments
LotI1-We_Walk_in_the_Shadows-Sauvegarde_automatique15.gz
(583.33 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

William Ernest Henley
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

the captain at 39,63 calls his troops twice
jeffgreen

Post by jeffgreen »

After the finishing the tutorial Efraim retains the Sword of Krux, Delenia retains the Twinkling Sword, bit the Leather Armour seems to have disappeared.