RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v0.2.8- 1.04.2019

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

son0fhobs

Re: RELEASE: Coming of the Storm - v0.2.8- 1.04.2019

Post by son0fhobs » August 7th, 2019, 9:22 pm

For the scenario Revelation, at the beginning of very turn, ithilien has a message that says: "TEST MESSAGE. Dam_destroyed is 0, dam_phase is 1." (The numbers increase as objectives are fulfilled) Is this campaign/scenario in the middle of being debugged?

*** Nevermind on the below. Finally figured it out. Gah...

I can't find the black powder after capturing every single village on the map. I'm wondering if it's an error due to debugging. Or is it in a destroyed village or not in a village altogether? I don't want to give up on the campaign but after playing this scenario multiple times, I'm beginning to wonder if it is a development error.

I didn't install the tweaks addon. Once I had this issue I did install the addon but didn't see any changes.

Thank you!
Last edited by son0fhobs on August 7th, 2019, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

son0fhobs

Post by son0fhobs » August 7th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Errors for scenario Revelation?

If Ithilien dies, the scenario continues. According to the scenario objectives the player should be defeated.

I can't get the scenario accomplished. After blowing the dam, I went to high ground and it told me to go to the south east position point. However, in the objectives dialogue it continued to say that I was supposed to go to high ground. I went to the south east marker anyway, went over it with all three units, and nothing happened. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

brabar

Post by brabar » August 30th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Well ... Good evening each and everyone ...

Once more stuck in the middle of nowhere, after trying at least 10 times ...

In the scenario "A new world", I've been trying every village, discovering all the map, and still ... "You've lost !"

For sure, I miss my Paladin, but no way to find out ... if anyone among you could help me with this issue, I'd be so glad !

Thank you so much ! (MP ;))
Sorry for my poor english, it's not my native language

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 » August 30th, 2019, 9:43 pm

brabar wrote:
August 30th, 2019, 4:38 pm
Well ... Good evening each and everyone ...

Once more stuck in the middle of nowhere, after trying at least 10 times ...

In the scenario "A new world", I've been trying every village, discovering all the map, and still ... "You've lost !"

For sure, I miss my Paladin, but no way to find out ... if anyone among you could help me with this issue, I'd be so glad !

Thank you so much ! (MP ;))
Would you mind uploading a replay? And did you find all heroes?

CorotAlas

Post by CorotAlas » October 24th, 2019, 9:33 am

I play version 0.2.9 and stuck at "A New World" scenario.
I play it countless time using different route, but still can't pass this scenario. Always turns run out.
Please give me some hint or clue. PLEASEEEEEEE

I also notify that we can recall all loyal heroes, Including the 4 that we can find it in the map when exploring. LOL