Campaign: Love To Death

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

greenman

Re: Campaign: Love To Death

Post by greenman »

The PBL is the key to that - see http://wiki.wesnoth.org/PblWML - I can't find any process for how to get access to a PBL for an abandoned campaign - perhaps contact an administrator, or I suppose you could just fork it.
Starlight

Post by Starlight »

greenman wrote:The PBL is the key to that - see http://wiki.wesnoth.org/PblWML - I can't find any process for how to get access to a PBL for an abandoned campaign - perhaps contact an administrator, or I suppose you could just fork it.
EDIT: As per discussion with Crendgrim (one of the forum moderators), in the absence of contact information from the authors, I will upload a version called Love to Death Updated on the add-on server
Vincinct wrote: i had an old version of wesnoth,and i played thru as far as possible.
i would really love to see this campaign finished.i know nothing about coding but i am really good at story writing.

anyone else agree?ill need help.
and is this update to 1.10?that needs to be factored in to.

it apparently works on 1.8,so if you want to play thru this,get 1.8.

please someone help me revive this.
Vincinct,
Do let me know if you are available to help with this. I am going to try my hand at reviving this campaign.
Empy

Post by Empy »

Thanks to this forum post I was able to run the campaign. It's awesome! If I can help as well, please contact me. I don't have many experience with WML, but as programming is part of my job I can learn it fast (I think). I can draw maps and try to remake the units a bit (editing graphics is another part of my job). English is not my mother tongue but I can even do some review (first of all, we have to fix the milady - mylady issue).
Inevitable

Post by Inevitable »

Sorry to necropost this, but has anyone been able to get this to work on an older version? I downloaded it for 1.10.4 and it still wouldn't work. Also, would anyone want to try remastering this for the current version of Wesnoth? That'd be cool.
gnombat

Post by gnombat »

Inevitable wrote: August 1st, 2021, 6:16 am Sorry to necropost this, but has anyone been able to get this to work on an older version? I downloaded it for 1.10.4 and it still wouldn't work. Also, would anyone want to try remastering this for the current version of Wesnoth? That'd be cool.
I think you just need to update this scenario file.