Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: Abandoned Add-ons - Need Maintainers - Open to Anyone

Post by Konrad2 »

So, the list should be mostly up to date for all the servers found here. There might be duplicates or add-ons I've overlooked, but I'm sure it's pretty much complete. I'll keep it up to date and might try to add more info or check if I missed anything.

EDIT: I declare the list as complete as I'm willing to make it, at least for now. I'll keep it up to date, but I probably won't do more.
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Konrad2 wrote: December 15th, 2019, 5:43 pm So, the list should be mostly up to date for all the servers found here. There might be duplicates or add-ons I've overlooked, but I'm sure it's pretty much complete. I'll keep it up to date and might try to add more info or check if I missed anything.

EDIT: I declare the list as complete as I'm willing to make it, at least for now. I'll keep it up to date, but I probably won't do more.
I finished The dark hordes and I let the story in line With the dark master (now available on 1.14 too), iftu , loti, utbs, and cots..
I want to know if there is another unfinished (or finished but unknown ) campaign in the same timeline of unofficial futur of wesnoth
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

There are a couple unfinished campaigns like that, but they are, well, unfinished. So you'd have to port and complete them.
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Konrad2 wrote: February 8th, 2020, 11:51 pm There are a couple unfinished campaigns like that, but they are, well, unfinished. So you'd have to port and complete them.
names plz
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

End of the Legion ( 1.12/1.13), The Fall of Wesnoth (1.10) though I'm not sure about that one, Despite the Sands (1.10), The Abyss' Gaze (1.13).
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Post 1:
Konrad2 wrote: February 9th, 2020, 9:31 am End of the Legion ( 1.12/1.13), The Fall of Wesnoth (1.10) though I'm not sure about that one, Despite the Sands (1.10), The Abyss' Gaze (1.13).
thank you. I will check. Did I obligatory need permission from the authors?

Post 2:
I checked end of legion, it is not related to the timeline

Post 3:
Fall of wesnoth is empty at all versions. I checked despite the sand and seem interesting. I will contact her creator to see its story
Last edited by Konrad2 on February 9th, 2020, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged triplepost
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

I m still waiting the answer of both creator of abyss of gaze and despite the sands
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

If something has been abandoned for more than year, dont spend more than few days waiting for answer.
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

Ravana wrote: February 11th, 2020, 7:18 am If something has been abandoned for more than year, dont spend more than few days waiting for answer.
It s sad. I thosedwanteddtoo know whatthosee Creator want the story to be. I will wait some other days may be...
By the way, do u know if there Is a developer (or special topics for this) who can create images and frames? Gimp is very weight for my pc..
hermestrismi

Post by hermestrismi »

hermestrismi wrote: February 11th, 2020, 12:49 pm
Ravana wrote: February 11th, 2020, 7:18 am If something has been abandoned for more than year, dont spend more than few days waiting for answer.
It s sad. I thosedwanteddtoo know whatthosee Creator want the story to be. I will wait some other days may be...
By the way, do u know if there Is a developer (or special topics for this) who can create images and frames? Gimp is very weight for my pc..
Reply 2
I want some help. Do u know a campaign which use some new glacial or fiery units (campaign on volcano or world of glace... but not elements)
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Would it be okay if I ported and maintained An Orcish Incursion on the 1.15.x add-on server since it's no longer part of mainline and seems to have been abandoned?
Spoiler:
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
gnombat

Post by gnombat »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: August 23rd, 2020, 5:49 pm I wanted to make a poll to see if people wanted AOI as an add-on or not but I see no poll-creation functionalities here so I am just posting.
I think you need to create a new topic, and then there will be an option to create a poll.
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Post by octalot »

Adding AOI to the add-ons server was intended, but no-one did it, even though the changelog says it was done :oops:
* An Orcish Incursion:
* Moved to addons server
I have a tool for exporting the campaign's history, which is work-in-progress in #4619, I'd be happy to support someone who wanted to be the maintainer.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

I have a tool for exporting the campaign's history, which is work-in-progress in #4619, I'd be happy to support someone who wanted to be the maintainer.
Sure, it would be nice to have it ported with all the translations available with the add-on. Currently it's just the scenarios on 1.15.x.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Wayirr

Post by Wayirr »

Somebody has uploaded version of Age of Tentacles 0.9.0 to 1.14 addon server, who wasn't me.
But judging by diff it's older than what I have on my computer, even though my latest version was 0.8.x.
My latest change was in Sep 25 2017

If, whoever it was, was coming from this topic, why they didn't contact me first? And I would like to know if they have any plans to maintain and expand the addon or not.