Campaigns

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Taurus
Inactive Developer

Post by Taurus »

Talking about music, Northern Rebirth does have a few music tracks. However, I have been concentrating on Son of the Black Eye recently and in the meantime the wml I used to put the music in became obsolete (along with a few other things in that campaign). Anyhow, now that SotBE is finsihed I am going to fix that shortly.

Also, another thing about "Homemade" camapaigns, in my experince they generally don't come with music (although there are a few). The reason being is that music is usually a low priority. When you are a single person (as in the case of myself) responsoble for the creating of an entire campaign, things like music usually get placed on the back burner untill the most important things like writing the story and getting the campaign compeate are finished.

To me, this doesen't make "homemade" campaigns any less better then official campaigns. It is just that many of the "homemade" camapigns are not finished yet, sometimes campaign writers quit in the middle of a campaign (for whattever reason), and yes there are a few out that that are pretty dull. So you got a big mix up there, but there is some good stuff up there too. The official scenarios are just basically a few good campaigns that have been picked out from the "homemade" campaigns.
Creater of the campaign, "Northern Rebirth"

Compleater of the campaign, "Son of the Black Eye"