Dates

April 10, 2021 and April 11, 2021

Prizes

Prize pool (main prizes)
Order of Battle: World War II (GOG)
Northgard (GOG)
Antihero Deluxe Edition (GOG)
Space Farmers (Steam)

A prize to the best russian-speaking player (extra prize)
Mother Russia Bleeds (Steam)

A prize to the best non-russian-speaking player (extra prize)
Contraption Maker (Steam)

Streaming

Darkkey on GoodGame (in Russian)

Messengers

A Discord server
A Telegram group

Terms and conditions

Tournament info
1. The game version is 1.14.
2. It’s a knockout (elimination) tournament. If the number of participants isn’t a multiple of power of two, there will be a qualifying round.
3. All the rounds except for the finals are bo1 (one game). The finals are bo3 (two or three games).
4. It's a fast tournament. The complete tournament is played within a single weekend. The tournament starts on April 10 and ends on April 11. All the rounds except for the finals are played on Saturday.
5. The gaming day begins at 12:00 UTC and takes 8 hours so that a player is obliged to play until 20:00 UTC unless they concede or all the scheduled games have been completed.
6. All the games are hosted by bots so that a player doesn't host anything themself.
7. The Wesnoth Life and Ladder ratings will be taken into account to determine the pots for the draw.
8. A replay of the game must be saved and sent to the tournament site when the game finishes. The replay upload form is at the bottom of the tournament page (it appears when a player's opponent is decided).
9. If the rules were violated, the affected player has to save the game, inform any of the organizers about the violation, and refuse to continue playing until the organizer resolve the issue. If the affected player continues the game, the organizer will consider both players as violators.
10. To select a map for a bo1 round or for the first game of a bo3 round, each player bans one map from the tournament map pool taking turns until a single one remains. A map for the second or third game of bo3 is selected by the loser of the previous game (the maps that already played in the first or second game aren't alllowed to be played again). There are bot commands to do all of that (which have to be used).
11. When a player wins a game, they have to wait until the game where their opponent will be decided is finished (unless the opponent is already decided), then both players are allowed to have a break for up to 20 minutes.
12. The maximum allowable delay for any game to be started is 30 minutes (this includes the break if it's taken). For example, if a player is supposed to appear at 12:00 UTC, they have to appear by 12:30 UTC.
13. A prize from the prize pool is selected taking turns in order of the tournament standings beginning from the tournament winner so that the players that advance to the semifinals are awarded.
14. The best player (the term for the extra prizes) is the one who has lost in the later tournament stage (compared to the others), or the one who has won the tournament. The 3rd place game is also considered. If there are more than two such players, it's up to the organizer whether all the players, a single player, or nobody will be awarded with a prize. If multiple players are to be awarded by the organizers' decision then the additional prizes will be different games (i.e. the one listed above plus some ones that are not listed). To become the best player, a player should at least advance to the quarterfinals.

Game settings
1. Default era
2. No mirror
3. Use map settings
4. Observers
5. Shuffle sides
6. Time limit - 210-210-210-0 (initial limit, turn bonus, reservoir, action bonus)
7. Random factions
8. Muteall

Maps
1. Troll Toll (v2)
2. Ruphus Isle
3. Elensefar Courtyard
4. Clearing Gushes
5. Cave Rivers

Join the tournament
Last edited by ReNoM on April 19th, 2021, 10:29 am, edited 13 times in total.
matto

Re: [Open] Fast #7

Post by matto »

matto want to join (igorbat99 it's time to revenge from last Fast tournament! xD where is he?????!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)
Hejnewar

Post by Hejnewar »

With this map pool tournament wont be boring that's for sure. :D
Rears

Post by Rears »

matto wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:36 pm matto want to join (igorbat99 it's time to revenge from last Fast tournament! xD where is he?????!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)
Unfortunately, igorbat99 will not participate in the tournament, so revenge will not work :lol:
matto

Post by matto »

Rears wrote: March 30th, 2021, 11:22 am
matto wrote: March 25th, 2021, 1:36 pm matto want to join (igorbat99 it's time to revenge from last Fast tournament! xD where is he?????!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:)
Unfortunately, igorbat99 will not participate in the tournament, so revenge will not work :lol:
i know :((( he told me, so sad :(((
halder

Post by halder »

Hi,
are maps Troll Toll (v2) and Cave Rivers included in some map-pack(s) or something like that? I can't find them. If so, in which one?

Also, until when is the registration open? I'd like to play, but I am not sure if I will be able to.
ReNoM

Post by ReNoM »

halder wrote: April 2nd, 2021, 6:01 pm Hi,
are maps Troll Toll (v2) and Cave Rivers included in some map-pack(s) or something like that? I can't find them. If so, in which one?

Also, until when is the registration open? I'd like to play, but I am not sure if I will be able to.
Both maps are in Wesnoth Life Map Pack (WLMP).
So far there's no exact date when the registration is closed. Probably it won't be closed before Wednesday.
ReNoM

Post by ReNoM »

The draw will take place tomorrow at 16:00 UTC on Darkkey's channel. The registration will be closed at 12:00 UTC.
clmates

Post by clmates »

Hi ReNoM

Apoligies I have to get out of the tournament, I'm just at the hospital with COVID and will not be able to participate
Best regards

clmates
ReNoM

Post by ReNoM »

The tournament will be finished next Saturday. The starting time for the game(s) is 12:00 UTC.