website translation for new article

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elven

website translation for new article

Post by Elven »

Hello, I made a very short article. You can edit it of course.

I believe it might be nice to translate it to another languages, so... if you like to translate something useful and very short... :)

https://wiki.wesnoth.org/Introduction_To_Factions
Last edited by Elven on March 11th, 2021, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Creator of Greenie knižnica and Greenie Linux and Wesnoth unofficial LiveCD; Slovak/Czech translator and creator of many campaigns. Everything is here on one place.
Zatiranyk

Re: website translation for new article

Post by Zatiranyk »

Hi. Sounds good, translating in french… I think this page should be renamed though. Maybe "Introduction to factions" or something similar ?
Elven

Post by Elven »

Zatiranyk wrote: March 6th, 2021, 4:50 pm Hi. Sounds good, translating in french… I think this page should be renamed though. Maybe "Introduction to factions" or something similar ?
well, it can be renamed of course. but i believe the name is good.
Creator of Greenie knižnica and Greenie Linux and Wesnoth unofficial LiveCD; Slovak/Czech translator and creator of many campaigns. Everything is here on one place.
Elven

Post by Elven »

also, can someone with permissions enable Slovak language on website? French works great, german too... but slovak? nah...
Elven

Post by Elven »

Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Elven wrote: March 6th, 2021, 5:33 pm also, can someone with permissions enable Slovak language on website?
Done.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Elven

Post by Elven »

Iris: thanks :)

Zatiranyk: good job with that french, thank you :)
Elven

Post by Elven »

currently english, french, slovak and czech