Need help for translations of my addons (except English/French)

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zatiranyk

Need help for translations of my addons (except English/French)

Post by Zatiranyk »

Hello everyone !

Since this week, I’ve started to translate my add-ons because I think it’s pretty cool :D . So I naturally translated in my main languages (French / English) and now I’m looking for some help. It really can be any language, it only depends on what you’ve learned until now !

If you want to help me, just download the .pot file you want to translate, rename it to es.po if it’s spanish for example. Then before editing, read the comments on the file’s header. Then translate with your favourite po editor (gtranslator, poedit…) and send it back to me by either leaving a message here, sending me a private message on forum or on discord ! If you have any question, just ask ! ^_^

To preview your translations, you must put your .po file in the directory data/add-ons/<addon_name>/translations/wesnoth-<addon_name> and select the correct language in the game preferences.

I’m editing this post to update the progress (last update 8 jan 2020):
  • Hyperactive Novice Healers : Czech, English, French
Thank you <3
Attachments
hyperactive_novice_healers.pot
(5.36 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
Last edited by Zatiranyk on January 11th, 2021, 6:22 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Septim

Re: Need help for translations of my addons (except English/French)

Post by Septim »

I can translate your add-ons into Czech, but I need the appropriate po files (or pot files).
Zatiranyk

Post by Zatiranyk »

Updated with the first .pot file !
Septim

Post by Septim »

Completed. It is not perfect probably due to lack of the context (I have not played it).
Attachments
hyperactive_novice_healers_cs.po
(7.6 KiB) Downloaded 189 times