(Spanish) Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.2

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

galegosimpatico

(Spanish) Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.2

Post by galegosimpatico »

IPS wrote: August 18th, 2019, 2:46 pm
galegosimpatico wrote: August 18th, 2019, 1:46 pm [...] If maintainer wanted updated spanish (can make galician too) translations from me, for either EoMa or TLU, [...]
In any case I can do that as well, my native language is spanish :D
Are you good at european spanish, my friend?
I'm definitely not good at american spanish.
IPS

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.2

Post by IPS »

galegosimpatico wrote: August 18th, 2019, 10:00 pm
IPS wrote: August 18th, 2019, 2:46 pm
galegosimpatico wrote: August 18th, 2019, 1:46 pm [...] If maintainer wanted updated spanish (can make galician too) translations from me, for either EoMa or TLU, [...]
In any case I can do that as well, my native language is spanish :D
Are you good at european spanish, my friend?
I'm definitely not good at american spanish.
European spanish is not that different from american spanish gramatically at least. Diferences are mostly at pronunciation. Apart that I live in a country that is famous of having one of most neutral spanish (can be understood by both mexicans and chilense :D) .

Btw, if you're spanish native speaker, you can practically chat with anyone who writes in spanish (european and american alike), only that few local words are different depending the region. Even in spain itself there are differences between regions :p , but yea, the american/european spanish are like 98% of the same.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
galegosimpatico

IPS wrote: August 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm
galegosimpatico wrote: August 18th, 2019, 10:00 pm Are you good at european spanish, my friend?
[...]

Btw, if you're spanish native speaker, you can practically chat with anyone who writes in spanish (european and american alike), only that few local words are different depending the region. [...]
The american will soon notice the european person and the european will soon notice the american person. Moved to the translations sphere, unfortunately this transforms into irritated claims that esto es gallego by the american and esto es pancho by the european.
IPS wrote: August 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm [...] yea, the american/european spanish are like 98% of the same.
So let me rephrase the question then, are you confident you can handle 100% of european spanish?
IPS

Post by IPS »

galegosimpatico wrote: August 22nd, 2019, 10:47 am
The american will soon notice the european person and the european will soon notice the american person. Moved to the translations sphere, unfortunately this transforms into irritated claims that esto es gallego by the american and esto es pancho by the european.
IPS wrote: August 21st, 2019, 2:25 pm [...] yea, the american/european spanish are like 98% of the same.
So let me rephrase the question then, are you confident you can handle 100% of european spanish?
We should try chatting in discord and see how right is my suposition. My discord ID is LastZenith#5749 you can add me as friend or something. Or in case you're active at other chat service, you can tell me via PM at this forum. Pronunciation and words are slightly different, but, I don't think that the difference is that large. Or you can ask me to translate a large english text and wait for my spanish translation and both viewing the compability itself of both spanish.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
galegosimpatico

Re: (Spanish) Era of Magic (EoMa) 3.2

Awesome.
Pepe

Post by Pepe »

wesnoth-To_Lands_Unknown.po
wesnoth-Era_of_Magic.po

Era of Magic+To Lands Unknown
Era de Magia+En tierras ignotas

Versiones 1.1.1 y 1.7.1 respectivamente.

Traducido al 100%.

Publicado en el foro hace años esperando que los mantenedores lo añadieran a los complementos.

Cuando no lo hacen, la verdad, no vale la pena traducir complementos.

Saludos,

Pepe (Wesnoth Spanish maintainer)
-------------------------------------------------
Attachments
traducciones.zip
(148.97 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
Last edited by Pepe on August 27th, 2019, 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pepe

Post by Pepe »

wesnoth-To_Lands_Unknown.po
wesnoth-Era_of_Magic.po

Era of Magic+To Lands Unknown
Era de Magia+En tierras ignotas

Versión 2.0 de To Lands Unknown

Traducido al 60%.

Versión 2.2.2 de Era of Magic

Traducido al 64%

Como han actualizado las versiones, la traducción ha quedado muy reducida.
Es un complemento muy bueno y vale la pena traducirlo pero no tengo tiempo.

Para quién esté interesada/o, recordad que, en este caso, el nivel de dificultad de la traducción es alto.

Saludos,

Pepe (Wesnoth Spanish maintainer)
-------------------------------------------------

Nota: El actual equipo de traducción solo tiene tiempo para los ficheros core y mainline. Supongo que para este complemento ya irán por otra versión aún más actualizada, 3.2 o posterior, y por lo tanto estos ficheros .po ya estarán obsoletos. Hay que ponerse en contacto con el mantenedor Inferno8 para que aporte los ficheros a traducir actualizados.
viewtopic.php?f=19&p=629920#p628509
Attachments
traducciones.zip
(183.18 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
galegosimpatico

I made this PO for them a while ago. The corresponding MO is still added at the tip of their master. The PO is still online, but it might become dead link in the future. This is a link to the message I sent them: http://forums.wesnoth.org/viewtopic.php ... 75#p628506.

Was the first and to the day single time I made a PO.

I understand that you are already contributing at your most of capacity, but if you happened to read that at some point, then if you think it's garbage, be sure to tell me. Knowing such would save me some time. :lol:

I haven't read your works yet. :roto2:

And yet I would want to take advantage of this first opportunity to say thanks for them anyway. :mrgreen:

Cheers,