i found a mistake in chinese translation...

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

bronyMe

i found a mistake in chinese translation...

Post by bronyMe »

i use simplified chinese language, and i found a translation mistake when i was playing the game. well, i used a laptop to play, so, except for the current time, the power icon also exists in the bar upward of the screen.

that is an super awesome function when i use fullscreen to play it, but, it tooke me hours at first to figure out what does that battery-shape icon stand for. because it translated wrongly. it translated as 炮位 BUT that is not the power's meaning at all. it should be 电源(which literally means power) or 电源剩余(that means "power left").

thanks for reading

:) :) :)
Kjan

Re: i found a mistake in chinese translation...

Post by Kjan »

Thanks for helping !
gaojicainiao

Re: i found a mistake in chinese translation...

Post by gaojicainiao »

嘿伙计,我已经把用户界面里的中文翻译错误告诉中文翻译维护者了,包括你提到的,他收到了。
他已经很久很久不玩《韦诺之战》了,1.0以后就不怎么玩了。所以明显的翻译错误比较多,而且很久都没改正。
不过可以放心的是,他还在为翻译工作效力,只是没以前那么好了。可能需要更多人帮忙志愿翻译了,毕竟每个人都有自己忙碌的学习、工作和生活嘛。

Hey comrade, I have send the Chinese translation maintainer some mistakes in user interface Chinese translation, including what you mentioned, and he received.
He hasn't played Wesnoth for a long time since version 1.0. So there's many obvious translation mistakes, and no correction for a long time.
But don't worry, he is still working on translation, just not as good as before. Maybe need more volunteers to help with translation, everyone has own busy study, work and life, right?