Wesnoth-ai empty

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Honik

Wesnoth-ai empty

Post by Honik »

Please, can somebody explain contents of wesnoth-ai to me? I ask because suddenly, it's listed as completely empty in Czech transtlation. Does it origin in some other file or is its content brand new? Thanks for all reactions.
Czech translation team newbie.
mattsc
Inactive Developer

Re: Wesnoth-ai empty

Post by mattsc »

When you say it is "suddenly" empty, what does that mean? In 1.11.16 as opposed to 1.11.15? Or 1.11.16+dev as compared to 1.11.16? I recently (for 1.11.16+dev, after 1.11.16 was released) made some very minor changes to fix a problem with the creation of the .pot files as descrined here, but unless I did something wrong, that should have only changed (fixed) one string. Nothing else was done recently.
SkyOne

Post by SkyOne »

Comparing with the others, yes, wesnoth-ai po-file for BfW 1.11/1.12 is a kind of a new because the Micro AI was introduced on BfW 1.11.2. The most of the other translations were carryovers from BfW 1.10.

So as far as it shows, the wesnoth-ai has not been translated much not only to Czech (cs) language: http://www.wesnoth.org/gettext/?package ... ion=branch
Fate of a Princess/feedback thread: "What is in own heart that is the most important, not who you are."
Drake Campaign: Brave Wings/feedback thread, Naga Campaign: Return of the Monster, Saurian Campaign: Across the Ocean
Northern Forces - now on 1.12 server
Honik

Post by Honik »

Ok, thanks a lot. Gonna try to translate it
Czech translation team newbie.