Recently l translated wesnoth future history

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AxalaraFlame

Recently l translated wesnoth future history

Post by AxalaraFlame »

l am really EAGER to join your translation team, because the lastly renewed 1.10 version chinese translation work is a mess!! it was terrible!! l think l can help you dudes dealling something
ivanovic
Lord of Translations

Re: Recently l translated wesnoth future history

Post by ivanovic »

AxalaraFlame wrote:l am really EAGER to join your translation team, because the lastly renewed 1.10 version chinese translation work is a mess!! it was terrible!! l think l can help you dudes dealling something
Please have a look at this wiki page for information how to get started and contact the maintainer of "your" variant of Chinese to get started. I am sure that help is welcome. You can find his email address on the translations overview page.
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

thank you. l will join after a month, when l get my own stuffs easier
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

ivanovic wrote:
AxalaraFlame wrote:l am really EAGER to join your translation team, because the lastly renewed 1.10 version chinese translation work is a mess!! it was terrible!! l think l can help you dudes dealling something
Please have a look at this wiki page for information how to get started and contact the maintainer of "your" variant of Chinese to get started. I am sure that help is welcome. You can find his email address on the translations overview page.
I forgot to tell you that I am already in the team for a while. Thanks for your invitation anyway
shadowmonster

Post by shadowmonster »

Sorry. I am new member. I am Chinese too. Can I ask for a copy? I want to see it.
:)
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

What?! Are you kidding me? That head icon!? :augh: You can go tieba and ask me for it.