Thread of the N3T clan

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Awesome, another member!

Oh, people who spell it n00b are never n00bz. HaX0n!
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Lord_of_Wesnoth

Post by Lord_of_Wesnoth »

Baufo wrote:Awesome, another member!
Uhmm… Is next the N3T-RoH duel? 8)
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

Lord_of_Wesnoth wrote:
Baufo wrote:Awesome, another member!
Uhmm… Is next the N3T-RoH duel? 8)
Duell? There was a clan war?
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

not a clan war, but I guess we could hold a friendly 2v2 competition on saturday. ;)
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
PingPangQui

Post by PingPangQui »

I also prefer playing two side matches, however I also like to play 1v1v1 from time to time. It can be quite funny, it is much more dynamic and alot more unpredictable (in contrast to what has been said).

Btw, I think you don't need to be afraid of diplomacy since it is clear - only ONE party can win. Usually 1v1v1-likes are much more quiet than "normal" matches since the person who attemps first or seems to attemp to get along with one will actually stay alone. It is a lot more guessing / gambling here (much like poker).

So Sapient don't count me as a supporter or member. After all I think a need of having clans/gangs/... like this is quite a teenager-illness. Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but its just silly.

P.S.: What applies for "normal" matches, applies for 1v1v1-likes even more: play with fog on.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

PingPangQui wrote:P.S.: What applies for "normal" matches, applies for 1v1v1-likes even more: play with fog on.
:lol:
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Lord_of_Wesnoth

Sapient wrote:not a clan war, but I guess we could hold a friendly 2v2 competition on saturday.
It is not bad idea. Stipulated Hour? To remember something: I am in Argentina to 5 hours less (approximately) than in Europe. In similar situation the other members, one in Colombia and another one in Brazil.
PingPangQui wrote:I also like to play 1v1v1 from time to time. It can be quite funny, it is much more dynamic and alot more unpredictable (in contrast to what has been said).
P.S.: Qué solicita fósforos “normales�, solicita 1v1v1-likes aún más: juego con niebla encendido.
I agree totally.
PingPangQui wrote:After all I think a need of having clans/gangs/... like this is quite a teenager-illness.
In this point I do not agree with you. Clan is nice.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Eh, I don't plan my gaming in advance. I'm on now, though. ;)
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Lord_of_Wesnoth

Sapient wrote:Eh, I don't plan my gaming in advance. I'm on now, though. ;)
bah... :?
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

what version do you guys run?

i'll join...

if this thread isn't current... :evil: :oops: :evil:
Proud creator of 4p- Underworld. Fascinated by Multiplayer design and balance.
I am the lone revenant of the n3t clan.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

F8, welcome to the thread of the N3T clan! If you agree with our clan philosophy, just say so, and I'll add you to the roster. Also, I'd like to know what MP name you use. I'm running latest development versions here.
F8 Binds...
Saurian Cartographer

Post by F8 Binds... »

I won't be on for a week, (taking vacation) but when i get back i'll be on. name: greg (i'll add N3T). how many members are there? anyways, see ya in seven days. one thing that might help is knowing what time zones the clan is in, so we could get an accurate time to be on / play with one another. me: mountain time: -7 hours GMT

I ENTIRELY agree with no 3 teams. ENTIRELY.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Great! Welcome aboard, greg. 8) I have added you to the official roster. Check the first post in this thread to view the list. Most of us are in different timezones, so just drop onto the official server and see which of us are there. The members with titles are our more frequent players.
Martinus

Post by Martinus »

Ok, as far as i enjoy playing 1v1v1 i don't mind trying my skills in 2v2 against some kNightS of your clan, as far as we make an agreement that noone flees before the battle ends 8) . :twisted:
vigilante

Post by vigilante »

I wish to join matey =)
ingame name will be, or match playing name:
vigilante_n3t
Whoever wants to play me well be ready to get pwnt 8)