FOG clan

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

Keelta MacRonan wrote:Cuyo Quiz is the most awesome person on the forums because no matter what the situation, he can always find a way to glorify spam.
Anyway, EP, why don't we show them our clan spirit by having a game. It'll be epic. The Clash of the NO FOGGERS.
I don't consider Neorice fuel to be spam. Let us have more awesome saurians, even if they don't get implemented.

I, of course, offer my thanks for using the word awesome and relating it to me. OTOH, my posts would have more impact if my postcount were lower. Brainstorming takes too much posting :? , then again, i must be careful to not look like an Assasin clone :shock: .

If the match happens, do post the replay.

*plots in the dark*
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Well, we did have a part of a match - about three turns of me and Liminiality2 vs. Noy and Dragonking - but, I didn't have the time. :|

I'm sure we could use the savefile and replace up to 2 of the players though, so it seems pretty plausable to continue the game.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Croc Paterson

Post by Croc Paterson »

Elvish Pillager wrote:
I'm sure we could use the savefile and replace up to 2 of the players though.
"Now playing for Team No Fog- Raven and Martenzo!"

:P
"Your face is overpowered." - Neoriceisgood
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Elvish Pillager wrote:Well, we did have a part of a match - about three turns of me and Liminiality2 vs. Noy and Dragonking - but, I didn't have the time. :|
How convenient... :wink:

*pow*
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Liminiality2

Post by Liminiality2 »

aww be quiet

if EP didn't leave I would have left soon after too so quit pickin on him
NO FOG is certain - Elvish Pillager
Campaign: Revenge of the Elves http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11477
Elvish_Pillager

Croc Paterson wrote:"Now playing for Team No Fog- Raven and Martenzo!"
lol, I was thinking to replace Liminiality and Dragonking, not me! :wink:
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
Liminiality2

Post by Liminiality2 »

The game would be impossible anyway, because there is no offical fog clan.

Doc shot it down on one of the first few posts
Campaign: Revenge of the Elves http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11477
Elvish_Pillager

Plus, FOG clan challenging NO FOG to a duel would be like having a Chess club be challenged by a NO CHESS club. :wink:
Anyar

Post by Anyar »

Except that you have a middle ground; shroud.
Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers. - Muhammed
Liminiality2

Post by Liminiality2 »

why are you so obsessed with shroud?
if you want start your own SHROUD clan i'm sure you can get someone to disagree with you.... and make a NO SHROUD clan

That way we can have two clan wars going on....

# of NO FOGGERS: 11
# of FOGGERS: 0
i rest my case
JW

Post by JW »

I'll play yous guys.
Anyar

Post by Anyar »

Ill fog up as well.
Even as the fingers of the two hands are equal, so are human beings equal to one another. No one has any right, nor any preference to claim over another. You are brothers. - Muhammed
Noy
Inactive Developer

Post by Noy »

Liminiality2 wrote:why are you so obsessed with shroud?
if you want start your own SHROUD clan i'm sure you can get someone to disagree with you.... and make a NO SHROUD clan

i rest my case
sigh. you just don't get it do you? We don't need a clan for a type of game that is the overwhelming standard for wesnoth games. its more like 11 players no fog vs everybody else. Its really silly when Pillager goes off about Fog being unwesnoth... when its the standard by which all players play with.
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

I have yet to see a no fogger besides you two, I know at least 5 players including myself who wont play without fog unless there was a good reason...
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

Elvish Pillager wrote:Plus, FOG clan challenging NO FOG to a duel would be like having a Chess club be challenged by a NO CHESS club. :wink:
How cute...
"As liking FOG does not mean disliking NO FOG, members of clan will be allown to play NO FOG games, but they should always keep bothering board creators to make the game with FOG."
So - what's a problem?

And currently, I think it is rather FOG clan vs NO TIME (aka WE'RE TIRED/UNLUCKY) clan... what a pity..

Liminiality2 wrote:why are you so obsessed with shroud?

i rest my case
# of NO FOGGERS online: 2? and how many have time to play? 0?
# of FOGGERS: dunno - there is quite a few
# of CLAN DEV: 4 constant members + some temporaly ones (newbies/initiates/waterboys..)

And CLAN DEV is still waiting for good game against NO FOGGERS... will you accept challenge? Or will you still hide within a fog?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit