looking for a mod

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

smorrebrot

looking for a mod

Post by smorrebrot »

hey there,

Im looking for a old mod i was once playing a while back it was allowing you to further upgrade units after their max level making them learn some new attacks, passives and abilities. also sometimes transform them into new units. like paladin into shadowknight etc.

Was looking alot for it but i dont remember its name and at this point im not even sure if its still available :( any given help is very much appreciated!
lhybrideur

Re: looking for a mod

Post by lhybrideur »

It is probably Legend of the Invincibles
riparid971

Post by riparid971 »

smorrebrot wrote: September 19th, 2021, 12:00 pm hey there,

Im looking for a old mod i was once playing a while back it was allowing you to further upgrade units after their max level making them learn some new attacks, passives and abilities. also sometimes transform them into new units. like paladin into shadowknight etc.

Was looking alot for it but i dont remember its name and at this point im not even sure if its still available :( any given help is very much appreciated!
Hi buddy, in case you haven't found out yet it is Legend of the Invincibles. Hope this helps!

Regards,
Roel Hackett
Hi team, thanks for creating such an active forum.
shevegen

Post by shevegen »

It's probably the most epic overall if one takes all content and options together. Not necessarily the "best" (my top three are other ones) but I think I may have played LofI the most; it has a nice "replay" / "play again" value compared to many other campaigns.