Sharing my SotBE replay.

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

gaojicainiao

Sharing my SotBE replay.

Post by gaojicainiao »

Hello.
As an orcs' fan and PVP's coward, here I share my SotBE(Difficult) replays with you. :)
Version:1.14.X

There's scenario 1,3-11. As of the rest, they seem exhausting. Though I have finished all scenarios under difficulty “Challenging”, I don't want to play the rest of “Difficult” for now.

If you like campaigns, you may like it. If you love PVP only, this may waste your time.

Other campaigns? No, I love northerners only. ;)
Attachments
1.14黑眼之子主要存档(困难).tar
(381 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
gaojicainiao

I love the northerners !

Post by gaojicainiao »

I am not an English speaker and I have stopped studying English long time ago. And I have to struggle in my real life. So sorry I may have no many words and much reply.

But I still want to say: I love the Northerners of BFW. I love the story of Son of the Black Eye. The story, the warriors, goblins, trolls, wolves, their courage and wisdom are vivid and exciting to me. I also love the music Vengeful Pursuit.

And, there has new animation of orcs, the heavily wounded animation, seems only orcs have such animation until now(?).I thought the human or elves would be the first to have more vivid animations. But that is great! I love it! Better battlefield atmosphere!

And at last, I am still a coward of PVP, I do not trust my luck. :( I will still just observe other players' battle occasionally. :)