Several issues, 1.13 windows Mostly resolved

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

DewyB

Re: Several issues, 1.12 windows

Post by DewyB »

I restored the code tags for RotL/5Lords Advancement and everything seems to be running smoother. Will report back.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: Several issues, 1.12 windows

Post by Pentarctagon »

gfgtdf wrote:
DewyB wrote:Code tags did not allow me to ask the question properly. I needed a color code.
I agree here, the previus version that refered the speicific lines by their color was clearer to understand. The code tag in nice but it doesn't allow you to mark specific areas to refer to them later. I actualyl don't know what the best solution here is actually.
Somewhat ironically, GunChleoc's post just after mine shows how colors were not required.
enclave wrote:
Pentarctagon wrote:Also, not to be pedantic or anal about it, but colors are not usually supposed to be used (Forum Rule 1d), and in this case there is a

Code: Select all

tag that can be used. I've edited your post accordingly.[/quote]
as for me the word anal sounds very rude and much more insulting than the most popular english word starting with f. I think it should be forbidden to use in the forum. As it is really insulting me.[/quote]

You are, of course, free to try and convince Vultraz or another forum admin to add "anal" to the forum's list of filtered words, though I can't say I understand why you are so offended by it.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
GunChleoc
Translator

Re: Several issues, 1.13 windows Mostly resolved

Post by GunChleoc »

Of course, using colors for code highlighting is never required, but it can make code more readable. My reply then would simply have been "remove the blue lines".

I think we should cut everybody some slack and continue on-topic now though (molehill -> mountain).