Looking for a Map Desperately

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

FeedMe

Looking for a Map Desperately

Post by FeedMe »

Hi guys,
I play Battle for wesnoth since i was 8, and i used to play always Colosseum and an Arena map.
In the Arena there was 6 players that had to fight each other and to get money the had to kill little waves of enemy. At the center there was an exagonal castle terrain in which players could recruit units, and they could upgrade themselves using gold.
Now i reinstalled wesnoth but i can't find this map, i really want to know the name of this map so i can download it.
Please tell me if you know the name.
Thanks.
poltergeist

Re: Looking for a Map Desperately

Post by poltergeist »

you can find it in add-on :)
trial and error method
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

More specifically, check the addons of the version you used when you last played. http://add-ons.wesnoth.org/
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

Addons which you could check and give a shoot:

- Labirynth of Champions (more rpg than h&s)
- Between Darkness And Light (my one, for now only hack & slash, but I plan to work also on story line!)
- SX RPG (hack & slash, there is some story line, but there is more smashing than reading :P)
- Colosseum (upgrading units in shop, killing ai units as fast as its possible to get more money from reward, upgrading units in shop,... until you reach last wave)
- Colosseum Random (random enemies, random terrain, hoster is picking what and how)
- Random Colosseum Clones Battle (in each wave you are fighting with your own units clones)
- SXC, SXCR (they still might be not moved from 1.10 to 1.12, hack and slash)
- Fall of trent (rpg)
- World Conquest (campaign)
- Modified World Conquest (as higher but much more improved)
- Scrolling Survival.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
FeedMe

Post by FeedMe »

Thanks guys and thank you ChaosRider for all maps you created. Anyway i think i found it, the name is Arena Endurance, but it's for a previous version and i can't install it. Anyone knows how to do it?