Orks are a horde

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Yomar

Orks are a horde

Post by Yomar »

Hello, In these last days I watched a lot of matches by other players, and I noticed that Orcks almost always win, how so ?
I read a sort of strategy guide (not the official one) and it said that Loyals and Elves are advantaged against Northerns, but from what I observed this is maybe true for the Rebels but not for Loyals, I saw them winning like one time out of ten.
It seems also that Loy's have trouble against skeleton archers/adepts spam, but Undead seems to have trouble with Knagla (And I think dwarves are good against any faction beside Drakes).

Do someone else noticed these things, or the game is perfectly balanced and I'm just crazy ?
Beheld the origins of BFW.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: Orks are a horde

Post by Velensk »

I think that it probably doesn't matter what we tell you, you'll continue to poke and prod at every little detail that seems out of place to you.

I will say this. A couple years ago, someone held an orcs vs humans tournament. You can find that thread in multiplayer. In general, the orcs crushed the humans however Crackfield, a very old and skilled player, played as humans and went completely undefeated. Now this was before cavalry nerf and archer buff but those changes were made because in general the most skilled players found that when both sides know what they're doing the games tended to go like how Crackfields went. You have to know how to play Loyalists well to beat orcs but I'd say that since the changes orcs stand a decent chance even if the loyalist player knows all his tricks.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Vanagandr

Post by Vanagandr »

Yomar

Post by Yomar »

Thanks for that link Velensk, very interesting.
Beheld the origins of BFW.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟