The problems I have with Wesnoth

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: The problems I have with Wesnoth

Post by Pentarctagon »

Great_Mage_Atari wrote:Because having one person decide who get's to talk is...
The entire moderator group and admin group isn't a single person :roll:
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

Great_Mage_Atari wrote:Yeah I was muted a while ago. And ridiculed. Happened a few times, if memory serves me correctly. As for sticking to my original idea, of course that's the case.
do you think you are a martyr or something? Well you are not, you are just a whiny little kid with a persecution complex.
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

I have a feeling this is just turning into a [censored] of disagreeing each other, as it seems that it has. Starting this thread was only meant to give out my ideas on the faults of the forums, but apparently it has been taken as an assault on groups of forum members. It seems like I would have an easier time getting to people to listen on [well known image-board website containing some adult material]... Anyway, I really don't see why people are getting so upset over this thread. It's as if people on here are overly sensitive to people disagreeing with them. I'm not martyring at all. The basic fact is that I gave my idea and that was that.

Blarumyrran wrote:
Great_Mage_Atari wrote:Yeah I was muted a while ago. And ridiculed. Happened a few times, if memory serves me correctly. As for sticking to my original idea, of course that's the case.
do you think you are a martyr or something? Well you are not, you are just a whiny little kid with a persecution complex.
I'm not going to try to martyr here, but this post was as ironic as selling your car for gas money.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

Great_Mage_Atari wrote:I have a feeling this is just turning into a circle-jerk of disagreeing each other, as it seems that it has. Starting this thread was only meant to give out my ideas on the faults of the forums, but apparently it has been taken as an assault on groups of forum members. It seems like I would have an easier time getting to people to listen on 4chan... Anyway, I really don't see why people are getting so upset over this thread. It's as if people on here are overly sensitive to people disagreeing with them. I'm not martyring at all. The basic fact is that I gave my idea and that was that.
You claim that the entire volunteer mod/admin staff are hypocritical trolls who display overt favoritism and that the entire power structure of the forums as a whole is corrupt, yet in all the 3+ pages you have not provided any evidence to back up your claims at all.

How do you not see why this upsets people?
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Great_Mage_Atari

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Pentarctagon wrote:
Great_Mage_Atari wrote:I have a feeling this is just turning into a circle-jerk of disagreeing each other, as it seems that it has. Starting this thread was only meant to give out my ideas on the faults of the forums, but apparently it has been taken as an assault on groups of forum members. It seems like I would have an easier time getting to people to listen on 4chan... Anyway, I really don't see why people are getting so upset over this thread. It's as if people on here are overly sensitive to people disagreeing with them. I'm not martyring at all. The basic fact is that I gave my idea and that was that.
You claim that the entire volunteer mod/admin staff are hypocritical trolls who display overt favoritism and that the entire power structure of the forums as a whole is corrupt, yet in all the 3+ pages you have not provided any evidence to back up your claims at all.

How do you not see why this upsets people?
I never said entire. Maybe most, or even some, but not entire.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Sapient wrote:Btw leave the immature insults out please.
If there are some real ideas you wish to discuss, great, start a new thread in the appropriate forum and follow the rules governing the discussions there. We even have forums for "experimental" ideas that violate the Frequently Proposed Ideas, and for entirely different games' development. If you can't understand the posting rules, contact the friendly moderator team. I assure you they are not evil or out to get you.

However, threads will get locked if you can't observe basic rules designed to keep the forum a friendly and productive environment. And if you cannot restrain yourself, it falls upon the moderators to do so.

Yes, I just locked it
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."