I'm feeling incredibly depressed

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zamael

Re: I'm feeling incredibly depressed

Post by Zamael »

No word from Solsword, again. Also, my own coding attempts have indeed gone pretty badly.

Anyone still care to help?
This is a shameless ad. It contains my campaign. Please enjoy it. All comments and feedback much appreciated.
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

Zamael wrote:No word from Solsword, again. Also, my own coding attempts have indeed gone pretty badly.

Anyone still care to help?
You can give people the chance to have a look at your code if you offer it as an archive file.
Zamael

Post by Zamael »

Yeah, I'm just bumping this thread in hopes of someone seeing it, seeing me wallowing in my self-pity, and taking a look at my campaign and liking it, and deciding for some reason to code this piece of [censored] for me. Because that's really the only way it'll ever be ready.

I don't want to learn to code. Really, I think it just might be impossible even if I did try. You guys can be really helpful and awesome and all, aid me in my problems and everything, but it'd still never work. I'd just come up with weirdass problems that none of you can help with. It's happened before. Because this stuff really hates me. It's a hate-hate relationship. I can write, but I can't code.

Pity me!
This is a shameless ad. It contains my campaign. Please enjoy it. All comments and feedback much appreciated.
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Don't do this.
Zamael

Post by Zamael »

Sorry.
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

Can you put all your stuff in a pseudo campaign?
One that doesn't work but contains all your planned speech in [messages].
Just put all you want to happen in pseudo [events]
You can use plain speech to describe what should happen.

I can convert pseudo code campaigns in real ones.