Inform the commander....

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Inform the commander....

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

...that Maeglin Dubh's shuttle has arrived.

Yes, I'm back, for the summer at the very least, to help keep the flood of middle-school nooblets out and about from rampaging wildly across the forum.

If you're new, and you take offense to my use of the term nooblet, I want you to closely examine the wound it caused in your psyche, and then rub some salt in it. It'll help it heal, and it will make my moderation style a little more clear to you.

That is all.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Dragonchampion

Re: Inform the commander....

Post by Dragonchampion »

:shock: :shock:

The great and powerful one has arrived!!!!

All hail the powerful Sith Lord Forum Moderator!!

Oh, and something you might want to think about is about that salt topic; salt is painful, but it is proven to make wounds heal faster. :eng:
Attachments
Bowing.gif
Bowing.gif (7.96 KiB) Viewed 3670 times
Last edited by Dragonchampion on May 20th, 2009, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Oh, and also Creator of The War Of Terrador
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

Umm. What about highschool nooblets?
Lord_Aether

Post by Lord_Aether »

Or any other nooblets?

Good to see you back, Maeglin Dubh. The forum is a better place with you :D
Mac OS X 10.5.7
Wesnoth 1.6.2
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

All other nooblets will also be crushed, and the salt was meant as a healing agent as well as a stinging rebuke. It's just that traditionally, in the summer, more middle-schoolers are spending more time on the forums due to school being out. This is not statistically proven, just my observation. Certain times of year are just worse for the forums. *shrugs* We'll see how this summer turns out.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

I hope no middle schoolers from my school come here. They are all sex-crazed. They have to be segregated no matter where they go. The current count is 6 pregnant and 18 suspended.

I know what you mean about noobs. I have seen my fair share of them recently, some of which have dared to cuss me out about how TWOT is nothing but a spinoff of Spacenoth and how it and myslef should be booted off of Wesnoth.
Ehhhh... don't mind me, I'm just the annoying little modder who gets on peoples nerves. I'll just lurk till Someone says my name. :P

Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Dragonchampion wrote:I know what you mean about noobs. I have seen my fair share of them recently, some of which have dared to cuss me out about how TWOT is nothing but a spinoff of Spacenoth and how it and myslef should be booted off of Wesnoth
Send them a pat on the back, and tell them you hope they are eminently pleased about possibly being right on the internet to someone they have never met. They'll smile all day.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
Limabean

Post by Limabean »

Dragonchampion wrote:I hope no middle schoolers from my school come here. They are all sex-crazed. They have to be segregated no matter where they go. The current count is 6 pregnant and 18 suspended.
whoa, those statistics seem more like high school than middle school :shock:
Is it just that i'm from a small town, or did you mis-write?
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

Dragonchampion wrote:I hope no middle schoolers from my school come here. They are all sex-crazed. They have to be segregated no matter where they go. The current count is 6 pregnant and 18 suspended.
This is what sex education is for. Nothing kills the middle-school sex drive than their decrepit middle-aged teacher explaining graphic illustrations of the inside of the human body. :wink:
"Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
JW

Post by JW »

Hey, wb. I saw you post in some other thread I was reading or writing, and it felt odd seeing your avatar. For some reason I didn't say hi. :(

And hey....if you're a forum sith and Turuk is the forum emperor...... :hmm:
DEATH_is_undead

Post by DEATH_is_undead »

Seems like ages since I saw you post... Welcome back. All nooblets beware of the mighty Forum Sith! The summer noob rush shall be defeated like a Fire Dragon VS a goblin!

[Had to say it]
3P MP Scenario - Great Dwarves Escape
The best way to learn is to follow. In order to learn WML, you have to follow other's work, and check their codes.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

Limabean wrote:
whoa, those statistics seem more like high school than middle school :shock:
Is it just that i'm from a small town, or did you mis-write?
This is bumpkinville. The people where have little couth, and as such, I am the only ethically sane person in town, besides the rest of us seniors. Yes, I am a senior, and the middle schoolers are out of control.

As for sex education, the teacher that teaches that is a woman, and we also have the suits that simulate pregancy and fake babies, but here's the catch:

The class is for high-schoolers only.

That won't help much for middle-school, will it?

Oh, and BTW, one of the pregnant kids got married to a 26 year old guy. Cause a little bit of a scandal, you know? A 14-year-old marrying a 26 year old and getting pregnant?

thespaceinvader
Retired Art Director

Post by thespaceinvader »

DEATH_is_undead wrote:Seems like ages since I saw you post... Welcome back. All nooblets beware of the mighty Forum Sith! The summer noob rush shall be defeated like a Fire Dragon VS a goblin!

[Had to say it]
But goblins can beat fire dragons!

I'VE SEEN IT!!1

:P
http://thespaceinvader.co.uk | http://thespaceinvader.deviantart.com
Back to work. Current projects: Catching up on commits. Picking Meridia back up. Sprite animations, many and varied.
Dragonchampion

Post by Dragonchampion »

If enough of them spam it, they can...

Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

Dragonchampion wrote:If enough of them spam it, they can...
Goblin spam eh?
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time