Mysterious blue speaker?

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dumbpikAchu

Mysterious blue speaker?

Post by dumbpikAchu »

???? Ok he was very annoying. I was playing with my friend when this happened and I was blue. and he thought it was me :( so I got kicked. I think It's hacker.
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Re: Mysterious blue speaker?

Post by Sapient »

post a replay?
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

dumbpikAchu wrote:It's hacker.
Hackers are busier delivering this game to you.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
cobra

Post by cobra »

No it was me. :lol2:

edit /I am just kidding. :shock: I am not capable of doing anything like that. :lol2:
Thank you President Bush
Ask not what wesnoth can do for you, but what you can do for wesnoth.-cobra
dumbpikAchu

Post by dumbpikAchu »

I can't post a replay, I don't know how, but His letters were thinner than mine. :(
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

There's a way to colour your own chat text however you want, and to change the font size and bolding.
Baufo
Inactive Developer

Post by Baufo »

zookeeper wrote:There's a way to colour your own chat text however you want, and to change the font size and bolding.
Yes, there is and I warn everyone who knows it to give it away to those who are not supposed to know it :twisted:
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the morning, and took out a comma. In the afternoon I put it back again. -- Oscar Wilde
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

Baufo wrote:
zookeeper wrote:There's a way to colour your own chat text however you want, and to change the font size and bolding.
Yes, there is and I warn everyone who knows it to give it away to those who are not supposed to know it :twisted:
Um, why? Who's not supposed to know?
'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index... Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
'Precisely,' said a passing bush.
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage
Limabean

Post by Limabean »

news to me. I'm all ears. :twisted:
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

It's pretty trivial for WML coders. (Hint.)
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

Did you ever saw different sizes/colors in Bob's addons?
#It works the same way.
Though, IIRC someone wanted to disable it chat, I don't remember when/where I read this.
~ I'll heal you by 4 hp if you post next to me ~
Have a look at the Era of Strife, featuring Eltireans, Eventide, Minotaurs, Saurians and Triththa
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

I wanted to disable diffrent font sizes. I put this in the ideas forum, along with my suggestion that the tutorial mentions resistances.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

Lizard wrote:Did you ever saw different sizes/colors in Bob's addons?
#It works the same way.
Though, IIRC someone wanted to disable it chat, I don't remember when/where I read this.
Oh that, yeah I know about that. I thought we were talking about changing the <username> thingy, cuz that's the only way I can think of to impersonate someone on the server.

That would make sense though as we don't want people knowing how to impersonate other people, now do we.
'We've strayed into a zone with a high magical index... Don't ask me how. Once upon a time a really powerful magic field must have been generated here, and we're feeling the after-effects.'
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage
cobra

Post by cobra »

SkeleRanger wrote:
Lizard wrote:Did you ever saw different sizes/colors in Bob's addons?
#It works the same way.
Oh that, yeah I know about that. I thought we were talking about changing the <username> thingy, cuz that's the only way I can think of to impersonate someone on the server.

That would make sense though as we don't want people knowing how to impersonate other people, now do we.
How do you do that username thingy. Players on the server do it all the time. But I cannot figure out how to. Please tell me. :geek:
Thank you President Bush
Ask not what wesnoth can do for you, but what you can do for wesnoth.-cobra
SkeleRanger

Post by SkeleRanger »

cobra wrote:
SkeleRanger wrote: Oh that, yeah I know about that. I thought we were talking about changing the <username> thingy, cuz that's the only way I can think of to impersonate someone on the server.

How do you do that username thingy. Players on the server do it all the time. But I cannot figure out how to. Please tell me. :geek:
I haven't got a clue, that's the point. I only know how to change font and color for the text.
#(Red Text)
@(Green)
`(Smaller)
*(Bigger)
There's more but I don't want to write it all down.
--Terry Pratchett
Tale of a Mage(finished)
Art for Tale of a Mage