General feedback and discussion of the game.
Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers
- Posts: 77
- Joined: November 13th, 2007, 7:15 am
- Location: under a rock
Almost every campaign map in the game has characters having casual conversations across mountains, rivers, forests and deserts. Do they have incredible hearing and yelling abilities or just some kind of teleporting carrier pidgeon system?
Where is the love?
- Moderator Emeritus
- Posts: 2176
- Joined: February 6th, 2006, 4:03 am
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Posts: 52
- Joined: February 16th, 2008, 10:18 pm
And Wesnoth is actually game about high-tech wars of giant robots. All that you see on map is up-to-scale. Units looking exactly like humans/orcs/animals etc. is juat a coincidence (or robot builders design choice).
- Posts: 250
- Joined: November 19th, 2007, 7:46 pm
- Location: One among the Fence
Cell phones. It's obviously cell phones.
- Art Contributor
- Posts: 1700
- Joined: December 7th, 2006, 8:08 pm
Little magical fleas with backpacks. its obviously little magical fleas with backpacks.
- Inactive Developer
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: March 13th, 2005, 3:59 pm
This thread is totally getting locked. Totally getting locked.
I suspect having one foot in the past is the best way to understand the present.
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 6602
- Joined: November 14th, 2006, 5:54 pm
- Location: Chile
It is ready when it's ready. It's ready when it's READY!
Wesnoth Is Not Realistic (tm). Thanks for your feedback.
But I admit I've always wondered how it works.