Just a thank you.

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Cironir

Just a thank you.

Post by Cironir »

Thanks to the developers for creating such a great and well-designed game. :) I'm still using mostly the Windows platform, and the lack of good, visually pleasing games for Linux or FreeBSD is one of the reasons. I'm a big fan of "Age of Wonders: SM", and while not as eye-candy-rich, I really enjoy playing BFW. I particularly like the existence of a turtorial, and that the "official" campaigns come with a storyline. Very well done. :)
quartex
Inactive Developer

Post by quartex »

Thanks! The good news is that it's only going to get better.

New scenarios are being added on every day, new graphics and features are being added, and it's great to have you along for the ride. I'm especially excited by the quality of the orc, undead and loyalist campaigns, it's the great thing about an open-source game, people are contributing however they can.
Laertes

Thanks too

Post by Laertes »

I would like to thank to all the people who spent their time developing this game too. The game is awesome. When I downloaded it (for my Fedora Core 1) I found myself playing it for a few days - just couldn't stop. And now I got it also on my Windows... and I'm frequently scanning Wesnoth website for updates...

Graphic is nice, and the gameplay addictive. Carrying over levelled up units is also good (I enjoy building my own strikeforce - and with renaming, it gets more personal touch). I liked also the fact of polish translation being packed with the game (though I prefer to play english language version anyway, just to stay in contact with the language as much as I can).

Customization (what I like most)- nearly everyting about gameplay is included within .cfg files - one can easily add or alter stuff, the unit table, skills and such are transparent. Cool. Maybe I'll build my own campaign, if I'll have the time. It's a tempting thought. I even got the leader all right.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work!
Na'enthos

Post by Na'enthos »

I concur fulheartedly. It's a great game.. one of the best in the genre I've played.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

Ditto.

That was cheating, wasn't it.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.